L4D

Calax

Yay! new L4D content! to bad it locked up my steam while it was DLing onto my computer so I couldn't talk to anyone!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

At what time do you peoplz usually play?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

there isn't much of a sense of accomplishment to me in Survival Mode. I mean if you had an actual zone that was pretty easy to defend it might be different but with the changes to how much the zombies slow you it's nuts.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest PoziomyPion

It's annoying especially when a tank is rushing and you have to eascape but NO THOSE FREAKO'S have to teleport and make you stop moving!

I managed to survive about 7 minutes on the sewers map. Didn't play the lighthouse yet.

I played a few rounds. Got bored quick.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

there isn't much of a sense of accomplishment to me in Survival Mode. I mean if you had an actual zone that was pretty easy to defend it might be different but with the changes to how much the zombies slow you it's nuts.

I just ran into that problem. One of my group was dead and the other two were pinned by hunters behind the plane while I was at the front. One zombie got close enough to whack me so I turn to shoot him and when I do that another zombie gets close enough to whack me. I couldn't shoot them fast enough to be able to move farther than half the length of the plane before the the other two guys were finished off by the hunters and pounced me. The slow effect is way to damn much.

Stupid timezones...

Heja Sverige!!

I play the standard european times.. ;) usually around 17-22.

Me and 3 friends just got Gold in survival mode (10 min) - it was really intense, but I can recommend playing "the street" level from "Death Toll", it's doable when you go way back and hold out at the fence.. the zombies still come from every direction, but here you have a good chance of taking them out from a distance.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'll have to buy it first. I'm kinda hoping valve will do a promo on it next weekend.

Heja Sverige!!

I finally ran out of excuses to not play versus tonight after 30 seconds into a game I got that stupid outbreak achievement. Damn you Hells_Hitman!

First game went horribly. We got beaten something like 3000 to 500, but the second game went much better and we managed 2500 to 700 for us instead of against us. Playing on Death Toll, no one managed to get to the safe house until the 4th level when we managed to get two in, but we shut out the other team at the panic event. Our finale went about as well as could be expected. We did use almost all the medkits, but all four of us managed to survive to get on the boat. Then we slaughtered the other team as infected, they were all in the yellow if not red by the time the got to the house and they didn't get to trigger the finale because they were too busy fighting off boomer hordes from our boomer that managed to get them three times in a row without dying.