Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Turning your compagnions into sith

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

vessum44

vessum44

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
Until this point I have only played Kotor2 as a Jedi. WHat can I say... im such a nice guy :p

But the dark side finnaly got to me and today I began with a dark side game. Now I always like turning my compangions intro force users, but doing that always ment saying nice things to them to gain influence. But that means gettin light side points all the time when talking to them. So my general question is... How do I turn my compangions into sith? Are all of my campangions able to become sith, and how?!!

Knights&Darths

Knights&Darths

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 530 posts
Having very low influence with the good guys also allows you to train them. As Kreia says: "Your mere presence serves as an example to them - of something to uphold, or something to fight against."

vessum44

vessum44

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
DO you know to wich ones that applys to?

DeathScepter

DeathScepter

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1951 posts
Just say, Light Jedi can train Dark Jedi and Dark Jedi can train Light Jedi.

For example, Bao-dur gets influences the easiest thru lightsided acts. IF you play as a dark sider, those times do those things to influence Bao-Dur. With Bao-Dur, If you know what you are doing, it is make him a darksider by the first planet after Telos with three influence hits.

I do use the Haharr glitch just in case I get too many LS points when I am play as a Dark Jedi. Mira like Bao-Dur, is an LS character. So if you want her and him Dark Jedi with Positive influence, Be as much of an **** as possible while they are NOT in your group.

Marcus

Marcus

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 159 posts
Even though I have played the game a hundred times, I could never get Bao-Dur to open up after Telos. I usually run with Handmaiden, Mira, and Kreia.

DeathScepter

DeathScepter

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1951 posts
TAKE Bao-Dur with you, and you will get far with him. Like Atton, He respect action and he prefers LS actions over DS actions anyday.

Be nice to him at Atris's academy is the first and important hit you need with him, Nar Shadda with the Speeder is another one. Also Dxun in Sparing the Mandalorian Warrior, Dantioone Sensor Sidequest(you can get two strong influence hits if you know what you doing with the dialogue with the sensors themselves and the guy that wants the sensors)

With Bao-Dur needs three influence checks with him to become a Jedi Guardian.

vessum44

vessum44

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 19 posts
But it isnt possible to turn them into sith?

babydol

babydol

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 315 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:tehprincessj
Yes. You've got to get high influence with them, say do something nice that you know Bao will like, then remove him from your party when you do evil stuff. If you have high influence, and are dark sided yourself: voilà, dark Jedi. Atton is particularly easy, since you can gain influence with him with both light and dark sided acts (Visas, too, for that matter). But you've got to be willing to get the occasional LS points here and there. Don't worry, you can make up for it by being evil later. Just make sure their allignment's in the red when you train them.

Vengence II

Vengence II

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
Yes, I just started trying to do this too, need to rethink my strategy bc a need to be LS to get Mira so I have to start tryiing to be nicer to the lousy NPC's in the game ;)

Lord Natron

Lord Natron

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:KingPin
I always play as a Sith, and I always manage to turn the companions into Sith. Atton’s the easiest, almost with every Dark Side act I gain influence. With the handmaiden, she’s a lot harder I keep her on the ship and gain influence with the tiers of training. And with Bao Dur, it hurts, but I have to do light side acts to gain influence over him, as long your dark side he’ll turn evil and start looking like Darth Maul. And with the bounty hunter chick, I forgot her name, just take her to Nar Shada, she’s the easiest you practically need no influence with her. And there you go.

DeathScepter

DeathScepter

(12) Mage

• Members
  • 1951 posts
to vengence, you can be a netural sider as well to get Mira.

Vengence II

Vengence II

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 13 posts
That's good to know...since my background was starting to get quite red at this point :x

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users