Pictures of your games

SteveThaiBinh

So I have finally gotten around to trying to find my house in FO3. Judging by relative distance from the ruins of downtown Bethesda, I found nothing but rocks in my neighborhood. But just a little further outside of town, I came across this homey little dwelling:

FO3Home.jpg

It's not much, but the grill is a nice touch, and it comes with a sweet car. (If only I knew where to find a fuel cell controller...)

That's the only one I have and I think it's great. I wish it had stuck to its original premise of a vampire reclaiming the world, instead of making the Seraphim bad.

The Sarafan have never been portrayed as good guys. You really should play the other four games, they are similiar to BO 2, so if you liked this one, you'll love the rest.

industrialquarterbb7.jpg

This costume is on the top of the list of things that redeem Blood Omen 2 for me, despite all its failings. Coolest outfit ever, no contest.

20795.jpg

A rig like Bokishi's might make me like action/shooters, if only so I could take awesome screenshots.

Hey Bok, I can't remember - do you mostly play on a monitor or the bigscreen TV? I need to set up the TV with a pc again. That was fun.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think he has a 30" monitor.

I need to see how my games look like on my wide screen tv. I need to find a HDMI cable that is long enough.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The only problem I had w/games on the TV was sometimes things like inventory and text were harder to read. But graphically playing the game looked fine and fun to be so big (well, compared to a 19" monitor anyway...)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

MY TV isn't even 30 inches. :(

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Our 50" is starting to feel too small.

And now to pretend to stay on topic, two old pics of the 'certificate' for winning MM7 and MM8 back when I was trying to win the first with all lvl 1's (using only skill points from shrines in the game etc) and the latter for time-speed (game days). The speed one isn't a very great score but was ok for a first try. I don't think I'd even remember how to do it now.

mm7-lvl1game.jpg

mm8-speedgame.jpg

Edited by LadyCrimson

Memories. :(

That little run of M&M 6, 7, 8 was pretty fun. A definite decline as it went but still, good times.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

dbl pst. bleah

Edited by CrashGirl

I dunno. I liked VII quite a bit. 6 and 7 were great. 8 wasn't bad. 9 was terrible. I resented the hell out of 3DO for plundering the series. Of course, I think 3DO bankrolled the series from 6 onward, so they deserve credit also. My favorites were World of Xeen, six and seven.

Played some Left for Dead with 2 RL friends and Dereladin

Der needs to work on his aim (he had the most friendly fire incidents out of us all)

post-13853-1231394647_thumb.jpg

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Der needs to work on his aim (he had the most friendly fire incidents out of us all)

Well yeah, but at least half of those were you guys running in front of me! A few more from me shooting at anything that moved after I got Boomered and couldn't see anything beyond the fact that something was moving. Okay, there were a few "trigger happy" moments where I didn't stop to check whether that shape was a human or a zombie. For the ones that don't involve someone running in front of me it's more about target recognition than bad aiming. If it was all bad aim, I should have fewer friendly fire incidents, no? o:)

Here's the thing: I like Kain as the bad guy. Not the bad guy we have to support because the other guys are much worse. When I played the first Blood Oman, I loved the fact that he was an arrogant, unrepentant killer. Then you go to the Nine Pillars and Ariel is all like 'Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi!'

I

20795.jpg

Well yeah, but at least half of those were you guys running in front of me! A few more from me shooting at anything that moved after I got Boomered and couldn't see anything beyond the fact that something was moving. Okay, there were a few "trigger happy" moments where I didn't stop to check whether that shape was a human or a zombie. For the ones that don't involve someone running in front of me it's more about target recognition than bad aiming. If it was all bad aim, I should have fewer friendly fire incidents, no? :-

well, most of the time you did have the most zombie kills.

Why was I the one that usually had to pick up the pieces when Shockwave did something stupid ("I thought the witch was a regular zombie!")

I wasn't aiming *at you* I was aiming *with you.*

:lol:

Why was I the one that usually had to pick up the pieces when Shockwave did something stupid ("I thought the witch was a regular zombie!")

Because Darkshape and I were usually up ahead clearing out the next area? Although that moment with the witch was classic.

"Don't go near the witch. Wait for her to calm down before you try to run past her..."

"Whee!" *Shockwave startled the witch!* *Shockwave has been incapacitated!*

That one match I had 33 friendly fire incidents while the rest of you had 10, 10 and 11. That one was particularly bad, even by my standards. :closed:

I wasn't aiming *at you* I was aiming *with you.*

Because Darkshape and I were usually up ahead clearing out the next area? Although that moment with the witch was classic.

"Don't go near the witch. Wait for her to calm down before you try to run past her..."

"Whee!" *Shockwave startled the witch!* *Shockwave has been incapacitated!*

That one match I had 33 friendly fire incidents while the rest of you had 10, 10 and 11. That one was particularly bad, even by my standards. >_<

I think that time and in our last run I got all the damage on the witch with my sniper rifle. (me and shape were using ventrilo to talk to eachother and when shock went down he said "good thing you were there" because I was the only one within shooting distance of the witch.)

I did love Shapes headshot on a leaping hunter.

I think that time and in our last run I got all the damage on the witch with my sniper rifle. (me and shape were using ventrilo to talk to eachother and when shock went down he said "good thing you were there" because I was the only one within shooting distance of the witch.)

I did love Shapes headshot on a leaping hunter.

Yeah. There were a number of levels where I didn't get a single shot in on the witch because someone startled her and then she died before I could get back to help out. I tend to figure that most people are smart enough to sneak past the witch if you don't have to shoot her. Especially when they've just seen two people do it and have been told to do the same. :ermm:

That was a pretty sweet headshot on the hunter. I was standing right behind shape when it happened so I got a great view of the hunter jumping forward then suddenly flying back. :teehee:

I figured out why my mic wasn't working. Either my front mic port is flaky or it doesn't like my headphones. It's fine as long as you don't touch it or pull on the cord, but if you do it seems to lose the connection and requires you to fiddle around with it in order to get it working again.