Second Life Marriage Ends the Way Many Real Ones Do

Deadly_Nightshade

Moved to Way off topic. While it could be argued that it has similarities to a multiplayer The Sims, I don't think anybody is going to "win" in there.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm spellbound by the guy avatar's outfit. Is that some kind of panzer-assault badge on the left breast? If so, and taking into account the haircut, is he really a Nazi themed transvestite? Because that would kick this onto some sort of legendary level.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Something just occurred to me. Part of the tragicness of this story is the uninspired way the adultery occurred. I mean, this is a virtual f***ing universe. If he had to commit adultery why wasn't it speeding down the highway on a runaway combine harvester, holding her with one arm, and fighting a dragon with the other?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm spellbound by the guy avatar's outfit. Is that some kind of panzer-assault badge on the left breast? If so, and taking into account the haircut, is he really a Nazi themed transvestite? Because that would kick this onto some sort of legendary level.

:blush: I just got some funny looks laughing out loud at this.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

It's kind of a fun idea, though. Throw back the cards life dealt you and pick some new ones. The sad thing is that it seems one can only ditch the physical ones.

-Elwood Blues