NHL

Gorth

The Hab's 100 year anniversary is just being ruined like crazy. Kovalev, the whole Kostitsyn-linked-to-crime situation, etc...

Its hilarious. :sorcerer:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Seasn Avery is a Ranger again. Asw ell he should be. Now, time to bring back JJ so we can actually score goals.

And, oh, Tortorella is a hypocritical piece of crap. He was tlaking trash about Avery before, and now he's sucking weiner. Tortorella is a wussy coward who can stand for what he believes in. What a pathetic tool!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

my brother (in st. louis) seems to think the blues might actually have a team worthy of rooting for next year. this year is basically over, though they are at least hovering around .500 and won their last 3. hmmm... actually, with 20 games left, they still have a chance at the playoffs since the next 6 teams ahead of them have at most 4 points over the blues, and most have played 1 more game... interesting.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

He's injury prone and way too soft for such a big guy. But he'd usually score around 20 goals so he wasn't all bad.

Not much improvement to the Leafs at the trade deadline but not much worse either. We got a couple of second round picks back at least.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was a little shocked to see that Cole went back to the Hurricanes. He sure didn't score like anticipated in his time with the Oilers, but his physicality will be missed.

I haven't seen a hockey game in over a week. I'm in withdrawl.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It's nice to see Jason Blake has found his hands again. Oh my, Toronto just scored again on the same powerplay! I can't laugh because at Calgary, since the division is pretty much theirs for the taking.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

You think Blake has found his hands again? Take a look at Olli Jokinen! He was always seen as a tremendous talent when he played in Europe. But he's been hampered by playing for a pretty rotten team his entire career so far. Now he's in Calgary and playing with the likes of Iginla. 4 goals and 5 points in his last 3 games.. pretty decent showing from the Finn.

I wasn't joking when I wrote that Jokinen is hot right now! 3 goals and 2 helpers from the Finn! But the Leafs won nevertheless :D

I love it when we allow 6 goals and STILL win the game! 14 goals all in all. Wow.

I wasn't joking when I wrote that Jokinen is hot right now! 3 goals and 2 helpers from the Finn! But the Leafs won nevertheless :D

I love it when we allow 6 goals and STILL win the game! 14 goals all in all. Wow.

I had a feeling that it was going to be an interesting game when it was tied 3-3 after one. :ermm:

Outside of Lundvist , their 'scrub' blueline is the best part of their team. Their 'offensive' forwards are pathetic. The defense is one of the best in the league even if they aren't hyped. One of the best defensice teams since the lockout. Their forwards, on the other hand, are pathetic. It says a lot when Sean Avery is pretty much their biggest offensive threat. LMAO They should get rid of Gomez, and Drury.

P.S. Also, they *did* trade of a defenseman. You obviously shouldn't talk about the Rangers team if you don't know anything about them (except, for probably, Avery since everyone knows about him, lol).

I swear Volo, you are the least friendly person in this thread. Krookie states an opinion and you tell him he shouldn't talk because he doesn't know enough about the team? Why do you feel the need to tear other people down?

Eh. I was harsh; but I wasn't mean. All i said, is one should at least be informed when stating something in such a matter of fact matter. And, I'm definitely no harsher than the people who have repeatedly told me I'm a retard who doens't know sports and should shut up too. *shrug*

He stated something in error, and I informed him of his mistake. Pointing out someone's ignorance isn't rude. It's helpful.

Why do you have to be ufnriendly and attack me and not talk about hockey? At least Krookie, and I discussed the NHL, and not other posters, which is all you did.

P.S. Avery is still awesome.

Edited by Volourn

And, I'm definitely no harsher than the people who have repeatedly told me I'm a retard who doens't know sports and should shut up too. *shrug*

Would you like to share an example of this? I've never seen it in this thread. I'm not attacking you, I'm really trying to understand why you take such an abrasive tone with a fellow forumite.

"Yes, because 5 points doesn't sound like much when you just say "5 points" like a moron."

'Nough said.

Would you like to put that in context? Who said that? I'm guessing it was not meant to upset you this much, and if it was any of the regulars, I'd even bet that they'd be willing to apologize for offending you.

I know I've had my share of arguments, and if I ever gave you the impression I don't respect your opinion, I apologize. This thread is easily my favorite on these forums, and I appreciate your input over the years, even if I don't always agree with you.

Am I a regular? I don't know. And we're dealing with a constant annoying troll. Apologizing is so far off the chart it's not even funny. I could switch from using moron to using retard if it would help any though.

By the way, two stats to keep track of tonight: will Brodeur break the win record for goalies? Will Ovechkin break the 50 goal barrier for the third time in a row, making him the only Caps player to do so? Stats junkies unite!