What you did today

Gorth

Well I managed to get my assignment almost completed before I had to hand it in. Everything was all there, but I screwed up somewhere and my balance sheet was off by a couple million dollars. :(

Now to sleep for the rest of the day and get ready for another late night.

Edited by Deraldin

Once again I have no money for the coming week after spaffing away every penny I have on drink in the past two days. I should really stop doing that sometime soon :(.

you too huh?

i have about $40 to last me until thursday :(

Yep, it happens every weekend without fail no matter how many times I promise myself it won't. I just have no self control.

I discovered

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Running on 29 hrs without sleep.... first manic period I've ever had.

:sigh: either staying up for hours on end or sleeping for more than 10. pick one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

:sigh: either staying up for hours on end or sleeping for more than 10. pick one.

I feel for you. I actually have had a good 9 hours of sleep in the last 24 hours, but none of it for more than 2.5 consecutive hours so it doesn't really feel like I've gotten any rest. Once I get this presentation done this afternoon I'll be coming back home and just crashing. :)

Edited by Deraldin

Guest The Architect
Once I get this presentation done this afternoon I'll be coming back home and just crashing. :)

Well **** me, here I was thinking you were a person not a computer.

Guest The Architect

When I showed up, you outdated piece of electromagnetic relay, vacuum tube, wires and ****.

Edited by The Architect

I had sleeping problems earlier this year. Not much you can do, but if you exercise you'll find you get more out of the sleep. :lol:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well I managed to get my assignment almost completed before I had to hand it in. Everything was all there, but I screwed up somewhere and my balance sheet was off by a couple million dollars. :lol:

I hear Citibank is hiring :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Last night mom came by and had dinner at our house. She comes over a lot more now that we moved closer.... :lol:

She's doing well but her mind wanders more and more, making continual conversation a bit more difficult. And she occasionally calls me by my sister's name, stuff like that. Course, I'm half her age and my mind wanders almost as much....so between the two of us, the evening can be, uh, quite interesting...haha

I need to find a small portable DVD/TV thingie for my dad, who currently is restricted to lying on his sides, so the TV in his room isn't viewable, and he's kinda bored. Mom's not a very good tech shopper...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Last night mom came by and had dinner at our house. She comes over a lot more now that we moved closer.... :lol:

She's doing well but her mind wanders more and more, making continual conversation a bit more difficult. And she occasionally calls me by my sister's name, stuff like that. Course, I'm half her age and my mind wanders almost as much....so between the two of us, the evening can be, uh, quite interesting...haha

I need to find a small portable DVD/TV thingie for my dad, who currently is restricted to lying on his sides, so the TV in his room isn't viewable, and he's kinda bored. Mom's not a very good tech shopper...

Ouch. Hugs. You know, if you accept internet hugs. Which you shouldn't.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

spent a grand total of $4 at the pub last night

was getting bought drinks left right and centre - it was awesome

then as i was leaving and walking home i bumped into an ex and she demanded i come back to the bar and have some drinks with her >_<

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

then as i was leaving and walking home i bumped into an ex and she demanded i come back to the bar and have some drinks with her :)

Shryke, you're the energizer bunny of sex... >_<

hey i never said anything about having sex with her - we just had drinks :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!