New Dragon Age Walkthrough videos

Morgoth

Ray Muzyka sounds like a broken record, he really sucks at promoting games.

"It's Next-Generation, but at the same time it's a spirituel successor of BG"

"Many people who worked on DA also worked on BG, NWN, Kotor, ME, JE...which are also from Bioware"

"It has this cool new Next-Gen technology, it's full 3D, you can pull the camera back, but is still very reminiscent to Baldurs Gate"

Edited by Morgoth

''Full NEW Next-Gen technology! It's FULL 3D! You can pull the camera back!''

Is this guy stuck in the 1990s or something?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I think what he's trying to say is you can play it either isometric or over the shoulder.

Of course, but he's terrible at saying it. Its like everything is some new feature.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Isn't it a common thing that most of these developers make it sound like they've invented the wheel... every time they make a game?

I especially loved the comment "this is going to be the biggest and most ambitious project we've ever made!!" - didn't they say the exact same thing about the KOTOR MMO? how can both titles, being made at the same time, be the biggest and most ambitious title? :lol:

Fortune favors the bald.

Why do I suddenly not like Bioware anymore?

Why do I suddenly not like Bioware anymore?

Don't hate. They still love you very much, Mr. customer! :thumbsup:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

BIO only loves you if you give them $50 per game.

They love every potential 50 dollar giver.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy