Xbox 360 Respawned

Gorth

Actually I'm still stuck at Warcraft 3.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

So what game should I get for us to co-op?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Heya, guys. I am going to get a gold membership in a day or two. Just wondering what game I should get that has good online playing, co-op, teams, or otherwise. The only games I got that has any online gameplay I have is Call of Duty 4 and Uno. Yeah, Uno. I heard L4D is decent and as well as Gears2. Of those two which one should I get?

"Your Job is not to die for your country, but set a man on fire, and take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

I don't know, the only part that was actually worse than the first was the boss fight.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm not sure myself. The campaign's been pretty good, it had some pretty awesome parts, but also some which I was less keen on. It certainly wasn't as fresh as Gears1's when that came out, but that's not really fair. I do have to say that I've felt slightly underwhelmed by it, but that's mostly a testament of how much more awesome Horde mode is.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Personally I think Kyle is right, the levels and battles were pretty boring. They tried to mix thnigs up more and there were some cool battles, spaced out, but it just seemed to drag it out, rather than offer the nicely condensed (if simple) experience of GoW. Not that i'm excusing the GoW1 vehicle sequence.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

I'm not sure myself. The campaign's been pretty good, it had some pretty awesome parts, but also some which I was less keen on. It certainly wasn't as fresh as Gears1's when that came out, but that's not really fair. I do have to say that I've felt slightly underwhelmed by it, but that's mostly a testament of how much more awesome Horde mode is.

Personally I think Kyle is right, the levels and battles were pretty boring. They tried to mix thnigs up more and there were some cool battles, spaced out, but it just seemed to drag it out, rather than offer the nicely condensed (if simple) experience of GoW. Not that i'm excusing the GoW1 vehicle sequence.

Also, GoW2 checkpoint system = atrocious

EVERY single time, the checkpoints are right BEFORE the cut scene.

GoW1 had that as well I think.

"Look at all that juice!"