Romantic drivel

Walsingham

This must be the first time you've failed to bed a woman, Shryke, which only goes to prove you are human after all!

uh... i meant nope as in no i didn't let it stop me :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Oh. :yucky:

Because if nothing happened the next thing I was going to ask is whether you're still beardless or not.

i am still beardless actually

still, it hasn't affected my chances in any noticable way, so maybe it wasn't the source of my power after all :)

Maybe so, but I bet the source of your seductive power is still to do with your hair, though, just not... the hair that's on your face.

well some chicks do seem to dig a dude with long hair, so maybe that's it :)

Guest The Architect

It's true. Just take a look at Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom or Brad Pitt. They have the whole girly features without looking like a girl look going for them, which is why women in general find them attractive.

Verily it is said that all women art a bit gay.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bi-sexual girlfriends woooooooo!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I think people can have a best friend and a passionate relationship in their marriage. One must work at it, but it is surely possible to sustain such a thing.

Over time it would, of course, take different forms, but friendship isn't destroyed by passion. To excite passion I believe one must think on an intimate level toward his or her significant other. A true best friendship fosters the environment for the emotional side of the relationship: passion.

Or maybe this is idealistic garbage. But I believe it, and I believe the results of the efforts are worth working at for the rest of my life with my future wife.

Edited by Blank

...but basically I would really like to be there for my one friend but not mess things up with the other as we really do seem to be hitting it off.

Yes, that would be known as having your cake and eating it too. You figure out how to pull it off, let me know. :p

I was talking about supporting her as a friend, not as a lover -I do care about her but it's more as if she's a sister, if you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I think people can have a best friend and a passionate relationship in their marriage. One must work at it, but it is surely possible to sustain such a thing.

Over time it would, of course, take different forms, but friendship isn't destroyed by passion. To excite passion I believe one must think on an intimate level toward his or her significant other. A true best friendship fosters the environment for the emotional side of the relationship: passion.

Or maybe this is idealistic garbage. But I believe it, and I believe the results of the efforts are worth working at for the rest of my life with my future wife.

For what it's worth the more passionate feelings my friend and I had/have for each other came out of our friendship. We knew each other for two years, with us becoming friends a little more than a year ago, before we released things were getting too close.

I am idealistic and believe that friendship and passion can coexist too. As much as it would sicken me growing up, my parents seem to have that type of relationship.

I hate myself and want to die

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah, that's whicked awesome. I'm glad someone finally had the courage to mention how they wanted to bone their sister in thios thread. I've been aching to do it, if you know what I mean.

Get it? I thought you meant sick as in sweet.