Revan: Male or Female?

Which gender do you think the Revan character made more sense as?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Which gender do you think the Revan character made more sense as?

• Male
    • Female
    • Either was believable

P.S. The whole cross-species relationship thing kinda freaks me out, too. Is that even legal in the Star Wars Galaxy?

I'd wondered about that myself. I've never seen a cross-species relationship in the movies, and in the 50 odd EU books I've read I've never encountered it really either. I don't know if it's illegal, or if people just refrain from it.

Biologically speaking, the DNA composition would be too different for any such pairing to produce viable offspring anyway, so...*shrugs* Perhaps that's why most don't. Maybe it's some form of taboo.

I imagine some cross species pro-creation could take place.

"Women can be mass murderers, same as men. I see it on America's Most Wanted all the time. Men are more prone to this, though. Or so it would seem. Perhaps women are just more discreet."

LMAO! Quite possibly. lol

Ambrosia3.gif

Revan was a guy. There is no way a woman can be a military genius like revan. Look at Revans character model. That does not look like a chicks body unless ofcourse the revan had really small **** and a flat a$$. :D Furthermore when i played as a girl all i wanted to do was Fratanize Under Consent of the King with Juhani B) and i wanted to kill carth. And lastly Revan was a very powerful Jedi/sith and looking at what he did i believe there is no way a girl could have done what revan did. Finally i'm not sexist or anything like that just one guys opinion thats all.

and lets not forget that Revan wore a hood and mask. If revan was a girl then she would have to really ugly to have to wear a mask for the rest of life. For guys well a guy would wear the mask to make himself look mysterious but we all know women like to show off their beautiful faces so no way at all revan was female :(

Since the appearances of NPC's did not change when they went to the dark side (Bastila), If she did, her face probably would look a lot worse and therefore she would just hide it (My assumption anyway). Besides, vanity exists in both sexes. To be a genius in battle would require a mind as well so not everything would come down to appearance.

Being easy on the eyes...that would depend on what your opinion of beauty is.

Hopefully i did not just remble (most likely i did *sigh*)

Since the appearances of NPC's did not change when they went to the dark side (Bastila), If she did, her face probably would look a lot worse and therefore she would just hide it (My assumption anyway). Besides, vanity exists in both sexes. To be a genius in battle would require a mind as well so not everything would come down to appearance.

I'm sorry, you lost me after "Since the..."

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm sorry, you lost me after "Since the..."

It was in response to post number 55. I did ramble on afterall. A thousand apoligizes for not making the proper connection.

Revan was a guy. There is no way a woman can be a military genius like revan. Look at Revans character model. That does not look like a chicks body unless ofcourse the revan had really small **** and a flat a$$. :D  Furthermore when i played as a girl all i wanted to do was Fratanize Under Consent of the King with Juhani  B)  and i wanted to kill carth. And lastly Revan was a very powerful Jedi/sith and looking at what he did i believe there is no way a girl could have done what revan did. Finally i'm not sexist or anything like that just one guys opinion thats all.

and lets not forget that Revan wore a hood and mask. If revan was a girl then she would have to really ugly to have to wear a mask for the rest of life. For guys well a guy would wear the mask to make himself look mysterious but we all know women like to show off their beautiful faces so no way at all revan was female :p

:)