The Music Thread

Gorth

alan parsons project - i robot (entire cd)

this is a freaking awesome album

You bastard. Now I feel like I'm trapped in the seventies, when I'm supposed to be working.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Stevie Wonder - I Wish

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Led Zeppelin - Ramble On

Stupidest lyrics ever or stupidest lyrics ever? You decide

How years ago in days of old

When magic filled the air

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

The Seatbelts - Tank!

The Doors - When The Musics Over

NIN - The Persistence of Loss

Instrumental. Trent's at his best when he keeps his big mouth shut!

No :shifty: Capital G for example wouldn't be any good without the lyrics, and with the lyrics it's, well, very spot on. But well, it may be just me liking NIN's lyrics and voice...

Nine Inch Nails - The great destroyer

It's just not for me. He's a talented musician, sure, but a horrible lyricist. That said, his lyrics don't sound so bad coming out of Johnny Cash.

Trenty McReznor's Good Time Fun Brigade - 14 Ghosts II

Frank Black - (I Want To Live On) Abstract Plain

Pixies - Dig For Fire

Fields of the Nephilim - Last Exit for the Lost (Live)

Still getting goosebumps after the long time it's building up, when it finally reaches the finale (or never actually reaching it... closer and closer...) and people are getting extatic... I can still feel it. Ah, holy [edit: begone swear words :lol:] awesome.

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother

Listening to stunning choral sections and Gilmour's serene slide guitar mastery really shows why Kubrick wanted to use the piece for Clockwork Orange

Then again, the main theme played with brass horns sounds moronic.

Whole suite would've been so much better without those stupid horns

Edited by Xard

"If I Had $1,000,000" - Barenaked Ladies. I don't think there's a single song of theirs that I don't at least like.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

fleetwood mac - rumors (entire cd)

an all time classic album and a must for any music collector

It's true, it's true, although I always hated 'you make loving fun'

Fleetwood Mac - Secondhand News

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.