OEI is looking for a lead artist for an upcoming undisclosed title

funcroc

but it won't be and you guys know it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, happy news for ya Sharen! It is still extremely unlikely, but.

James: What games are you currently working on?

Chris: I was Creative Lead Designer on our Aliens role-playing game, then transitioned off to be a Lead Designer on two titles we have in development - both unannounced at this time, but stay tuned. :bat: It's going to be a good year for RPGs.

Sauce

Now, I have no idea when this interview was done, however Obz currently has three projects going on:

NWN2: SoZ

Alpha Protocol

Aliens RPG

Now, both of those were clearly unannounced when this interview was made. Other one of those games is of course Alpha Protocol

HOWEVER Avellone is NOT lead designer of SoZ

This means Avellone acts as Lead Designer for some unannounced title, it being project which this thread about, that is propably in pre-production currently.

Now WHAT would be title important enough for MCA to jump in to get LD status for yet another project in addition to AP that's his current full-time project?

Only title I see as possible is Kotor 3. MCA has longed for making it since K2.

Still, that is very unlikely and that could NWN2: Expansion Pack 3 just as likely

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Now WHAT would be title important enough for MCA to jump in to get LD status for yet another project in addition to AP that's his current full-time project?

Only title I see as possible is Kotor 3. MCA has longed for making it since K2.

Still, that is very unlikely and that could NWN2: Expansion Pack 3 just as likely

A 3rd expansion pack is very very unlikely. I would LOVE to hear they are doing KotOR 3, but I still see that as unlikely as well.

So... another new IP? OR MAYBE a D&D 4th ed game? mmm speculation. Or... NWN3.. heh.

Well, reportedly if SoZ sells well there'll be NX3 with 90 % certainty

However the game's not shipped yet (which is main reason why I just don't shrug my shoulders and consider it as NX3) so why would they start it already...?

I also found out that interview is from March - time when both SoZ and AP were unnanounced so I was right, yay

Most curious...

oh wait that was from March. This however is from May

CA: I have no idea, except to say we
Edited by Xard

it's not RTS, it was typo

Me, me!

I mean, Kotor3 please please?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I swear, funcroc works at Obs and hasn't told us yet.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"