Expedition to the tomb of Freedon Nadd

The leader of the expedition  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the canon choice or the most likely?

• Atton Rand
    • Mira
    • The Disciple
    • Visas Marr

I always wondered why Bao-Dur would not be an option. Sure, he's just a tech, but you can train him as a Jedi Guardian. Maybe they thought he was trouble because Remote would not be able to tag along if he was party leader, a game mechanics issue; though that didn't keep him from being selectable for the rescue mission on Goto's yacht.

"But what is this? Ah... of course, the Force has guided you here. It echoes within you, yet I sense it is... untrained."

"An adept has managed to come so far? Incredible."

I think I usually make Visas leader, and send Bao and Mira with her. With Bao's code for the security system and Mira's ability to not detonate mines, they're a perfect combo for that mission.

Edited by qt3.14159

Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very'.

Aren't you only allowed to pick leaders that you already swayed to the ways of the Jedi/Sith?

Did you already turned Bao-Dur Jedi when that scene triggered?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I always put Bao-Dur and Mira in that group (Mira needs to have built her Demolitions skill, though). Those two are always certain for that mission. For the last member (and usually group leader), I tend to take Handmaiden or Atton, occasionally Visas - it depends a bit on what group buffs I've built for which character.

Not?

Anyways; last time I played KOTOR2 I used Bao-Dur/Mira/T3

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee