What song do you want played at your funeral?

Humodour

Yesterday with The Beatles

Ugh. Beatles. Or is this a pun?

Strawberry Fields Forever would be kinda awesome

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I wonder what kind of an effect Helter Skelter would have at a funeral.
Sure! Also, I'd throw in a little Tomorrow Never Knows for shere awesomeness. Let'em enjoy the funeral with rock and a good trip :ermm:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

I just mean, it's generic, really. I'd prefer Hocus Pocus.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Surely don't mean Hocus Pocus...from Focus? :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Surely don't mean Hocus Pocus...from Focus? :shifty:

Damn straight! :):sorcerer:

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Most certainly that. I want people to be afraid on my funeral. Then, they will regret every single bad thing they've done to me. :D

If not that, than this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEtmyWZReOg

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Oh my god how stupid I can be.

OF COURSE the pick would be The Great Gig In The Sky, by far best song WRITTEN about death.

One of the best piano chord progression in rock music but above all the unimaginable power and sadness of Clare Torry's shrieking.

And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do; I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I know it's derailing, slightly, but I want my mate who does some composing to set The Last Hero by GK Chesterton to music. That would rule. He did La Belle Damme Sans Merci a while back and it's really creepy.

-Elwood Blues

Oh my god how stupid I can be.

OF COURSE the pick would be The Great Gig In The Sky, by far best song WRITTEN about death.

One of the best piano chord progression in rock music but above all the unimaginable power and sadness of Clare Torry's shrieking.

And I am not frightened of dying. Any time will do; I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it—you've gotta go sometime.

for the record that was the song alongside Money that sparked my interest in Pink Floyd

Yes! you are totally right.. I saw Roger Waters perform this live in 2006. Damn that was one of the most beatiful concerts I've ever attended.

Fortune favors the bald.

*is very jealous*

Last time Roger was in Finland was back in 2001, way before I had even heard of Pink Floyd :sorcerer:

Gilmour didn't visit here at all (minus TDB tour in 1994) :shifty:

The Great Gig in the Sky has best piano chords ever in popular music. They are rather unusual for rock/pop music usage of piano.

Edited by Xard

Brainwave:

Saturday Night, by Whigfield.

To remind the mourners that there are worse things than dying.

-Elwood Blues