The Music Thread

Gorth

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Darius Dar ~ My Box of Creons

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

CMX - Pelon Enkeli

**** yeah, prog :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

David Gilmour - No Way

Moar prog goodness :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect

Pink Floyd ~ Interstellar Overdrive ~ Part 1

**** yes!

Now onto Part 2.

Edited by The Architect

What's up with "With Syd Barrett"? :)

I mean, it's Syd who started the band, lead them to experimenting constantly and wrote most and by far best songs of early Floyd

Frank Black - Speedy Marie

No prog, boo :shifty:

Guest The Architect

Yeah you're right, I don't have it on my mp3 player so I listened to it on YouTube and copy and pasted the title because I was too lazy to type it myself.

Darkness Dawning - Doom Remixed

Larsec with Elsa Persson! The doom remix project is the best thing to come out of OCRemix.

Well, actually the only good thing. Unless you are a sucker for samba about hedgehogs and cyborgs.

Prophecy - Iron Cathedral

I recently played the Live Arcade Doom rerelease and played each remix in their respective levels. It was all rather smashing and awesome. Up until that Lost Soul mayhem in campaign 3 that will drive anyone insane. Especially on above Hurt me Plenty.

Now, if you are just a sucker for gothic(because that song is nothing except) then I'm sorry for the tiring tirade.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Haibane Renmei OST

Amplifier - Motorhead

I'm forever in debt to samm for introducing me to this band. My hope for modern rock returned.

It's also very awesome.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

John Lennon - Jealous Guy

John Lennon - Come Together (Live)

Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks