Sith'ari  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the Sith'ari

• Revan
    • Bane
    • Vader
    • Oher (please specify)
    • What is a Sith'ari?

I haven't read any Bane books or anything but I read a basic summary about his life. The wookieepedia I quoted makes it sound like the Sith'ari would lead the Sith before actually destroying them, and Bane never lead the Sith until he was the only one left as I understand it. Also, did the Rule of Two actually make the Sith stronger than ever? Although the Republic did fall to this new way of Sith, how long did the Empire last? A rebellion and one Jedi were able to defeat the Empire. Bane is definitely not the Sith'ari

Umm, yeah, the Sith Order was stronger under the Rule of Two than it was before, in Kaan's Brotherhood of Stupidity. Then again, a couple of stoned 4-year-olds was stronger than the Brotherhood :lol:

I guess your kind of right; actually come to think of it Revan led the sith, and will attempt to destroy them in kotor 3. Even though he kind of did it already

Nowhere in the prophecy does it mention what came first, the leading or the destruction. But Bane essentially lead the Brotherhood before it killed itself, seeing as though its members were pleading their allegiance to him right and left :lol:

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

After reading that webpage I've concluded that Darth Bane must be The Sith'ari. He got rid of the old Sith Order and pretty much started a new one, the Rule of Two.

Always knowing the answer doesn't make you smart, but being able to discover the answer does.

After reading that webpage I've concluded that Darth Bane must be The Sith'ari. He got rid of the old Sith Order and pretty much started a new one, the Rule of Two.

Perhaps. He does seem to be the favored contender for the title. But the jury is officially still out on that one until LA sees fit to tell us who it is. But honestly, I don't think it's particularly important, so maybe we'll never know...

Quite frankly, I'm for thinking the jury's out on this one till the stories of Revfan and Bane are completed. Then we'll see what's what. :(

I'd go with 2d3, 3d6, 1/2d7, 1d10, 14d12, 8d20, 13 quarters, and a groundhog.

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

After reading this:

Darth%20Bane%20-%20Path%20of%20Destruction.jpg

Bane, FTW. o:)

I'm glad you enjoyed it it's another Star Wars masterpiece. I really enjoyed the main character Bane because he was such a bad ass. He wasn't a goody good two shoes, and the energy whip was pretty interesting and brilliant.

Edited by Bass-GameMaster

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Indeed. Bought it today, and, by habit, finished it a few hours later. Was a great read.

And yes, the energy whip was BA.

Edited by Kyrivian

I'm not sure if you'll need all that, but if you figured out a system from it, it would be the greatest in the world.

I think the Sith'ari would be Revan because he runited the Sith after the Great Sith War,The came back at the end of the Jedi Civil War to destroy them,I say revan because in the game you can pick dark or light so if your dark revan reunifies the sith but it falls into civil war after he leaves.

(Maybe KOTOR3 will shed more light for us)

Aznmafia.jpg

I think the Sith'ari would be Revan because he runited the Sith after the Great Sith War,The came back at the end of the Jedi Civil War to destroy them,I say revan because in the game you can pick dark or light so if your dark revan reunifies the sith but it falls into civil war after he leaves.

(Maybe KOTOR3 will shed more light for us)

Revan didn't "reunite" the Sith - the founded a new Sith order by corrupting the jedi who followed him.

Another problem is that Revan's alignment is fixed as LS in canon.

But yes, K3 might shed light on this. Since Revan's alignment is optional, however, I doubt he'll turn out to be the sith'ari. But time, or more likely George Lucas, will tell, I guess :grin:

After reading this:

Darth%20Bane%20-%20Path%20of%20Destruction.jpg

Bane, FTW. :grin:

You just got it? ;) But yeah, that pretty much sums it up. :ermm:

As a side note, my friend flipped out when he saw the picture of Bane, and he proceeded to close Firefox (I assume he was driven to start seizing by the glory of Bane's visage :lol:)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

You just got it? :lol: But yeah, that pretty much sums it up. ;)

As a side note, my friend flipped out when he saw the picture of Bane, and he proceeded to close Firefox (I assume he was driven to start seizing by the glory of Bane's visage :lol:)

Nah, I actually read it quite a while ago. I just wanted to use the book as my point for choosing Bane. ;)

legoK2.jpg

Check out my KOTOR fan vids on YouTube. And no, they're not of legos.

Ahh I see. ;)

Quite frankly, I'm for thinking the jury's out on this one till the stories of Revfan and Bane are completed. Then we'll see what's what. :lol:

QFE

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

QFE?

I'm assuming "Quoted for"... and then a word I know not.

QFE?

I'm assuming "Quoted for"... and then a word I know not.

In this case "Quoted for emphasis"

Equally common in "web-slang" and meaning the same is QFT = "Quoted for truth"

If you're uncertain about this terms at times (and who isn't - I know I am), I recommend bookmarking http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Edited by Jediphile

Huh. You learn something new every day. And advice taken- Bookmarked!

I definitely do not think that Bane was the Sith'ari. The Rule of Two made the Sith weaker than it had ever been before. Between the time of Bane and Emperor Palpatine the Sith existed in secrecy and I don't think really accomplished mutch and then when this new way of Sith FINALLY accomplished something by forming the Empire it was defeated i think only a couple decades later and a new sith order was formed. The Sith were way more powerful at plenty of other points in StarWars history.

name one time, other than Revan, when the Sith were as powerful as they were under the RoT.

name one time, other than Revan, when the Sith were as powerful as they were under the RoT.

We don't even know much about the period between Revan and Bane

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

How was that Empire powerful? It lasted barely a few decades and was brought to its knees by a small rebellion. Under Revan hundreds of Jedi Knights and the entire Republic were losing to the Sith Empire, and I'm pretty sure there were Sith Empires stronger than Revan's but I don't really know much about them, just a little bit on wokkieepedia.

On another note, how was Bane free from restrictions? Or the perfect Sith? He was nothing more than a powerful Sith lord of his time, there was nothing really special about him.

On ANOTHER note, it says that the Sith'ari will rule the Sith. You can hardly say he was ruling the Sith when there was only one other Sith than himself.