Game don't do anything

What's Up everyone!!!

Guys, please, help me... I open My KOTORII, with the shortcut in my desktop, the launcher appears, i click "Game"... Nothing happens...Then i look into the task manager and: swkotor2.exe is executed!!! How the hell this can be?! What i do? Please, someone help me... =|

Thanks.

DisplayeD

A quick question - is this a legal copy? If not, that would most likely be the issue. Your graphics card could also be what could be crashing the problem.

No, sadly, i paid R$ (I live in Brazil) 89,90...

=|

But my graphics card runned KotOR 1, and that's the same engine...isn't it? 0_0

wait, it is or isn't legal copy?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'm going to post in Portuguese, now.

Compraste o jogo ou

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

No - I normally ask with these sorts of questions, just to make sure that it's not an issue caused by an attempt to bypass the security measures. :shifty:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

No - I normally ask with these sorts of questions, just to make sure that it's not an issue caused by an attempt to bypass the security measures. :thumbsup:

Well, once, i was banished from a help forum (From a game) just because i was brazillian, and brazillians are known by piracy...

But i swear, my game is original...

We believe you. Sadly from time to time, people do come to the forums asking for help with issues caused by them using pirated software, so we have to ask these questions. If your replacement set of CDs don't work either, please come back and we'll try to find an alternative solution.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

But i swear, my game is original...

Good to hear that, and I am sorry if I offended you with the question - if your new discs do not help come back and we'll try to figure out the problem. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well, I trade my game to a new one today...

It doesn't work... BUT:

I begin to search everywhere the reason... And i find it on an old game forum, for some reason, the game won't open becouse of the japanese/ oriental characters windows option... Don't ask me why, but now the game runs perfectly... Thank everyone for help...

And now... PLAY

\o/

l

/ \

• 2 months later...

NO, THAT CAN'T BE...

Again, the problem is back, i don't know what to do, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game yesteday, but i don't know how, the game back to the same flippin' issue.

Please guys, help me... =S

(Also, i bought Neverwinter Nights and the same problem happens.)

Edited by Displayed

NO, THAT CAN'T BE...

Again, the problem is back, i don't know what to do, i uninstalled and reinstalled the game yesteday, but i don't know how, the game back to the same flippin' issue.

Well, what kind of computer do you have? I heard different countries have different computers, and some don't have the specifications that are needed (by that I mean hardware, not software, I.E. language devices instead of translators).

NO, THAT CAN'T BE...

Well, what kind of computer do you have? I heard different countries have different computers, and some don't have the specifications that are needed (by that I mean hardware, not software, I.E. language devices instead of translators).

Well, my poor config.:

Motherboard: AsRock K7VM2

Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1800+

Memory: Kingston 512MB/ 400Mhz (Running at 216 only because of my MB)

GeForce MX4000- 128/64

Please people, it's the same problem, if I run this game, i think i can run NwN too, Please, help me... :ermm:

GUYS, I FIND OUT A LOT OF WAYS TO RUN THE GAME, THOSE WHO EXPERIENCE THE SAME PROBLEMS AS ME, DO THE FOLLOWING:

- First of all, try to run the game directly from the main folder, worked in my new computer and in my friend's computer too.

- Secondly, try to run the game as Administrator, this should help a lot of people who have the problem, mostly works on Windows Vista.

- You can also try to disable "Lest-Asian Support", this worked for me some time ago.

- You can try to use the "Compatibility Wizard", also worked on my friend's computer.

- AND, lastly, if no of this solutions work, you'll have to chance the version of "Windows XP", if you're running XP under SP2, that's the problem, the engine must colapses due the "Firewall" options of SP2.

I Hope i help you guys.

See ya! \o/

... And now, once again, PLAAAAY...!!!