What you did today

Walsingham

I just found out I can stream Bram Stoker's Dracula off Netflix, so I'm giving that a go. In other news, I finally got the number of someone who I've seen around campus but never really gotten to talk to - so yeah, I'll give her a call tomorrow. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

about to start drinking (no work this time though), and waiting for a certain friend to arrive

been spending quite a bit of time with her recently since she tried to kill herself a few weeks ago, and tonight she's bringing me a painting

it's quite a personal gesture, and i love her artwork, so i'm really happy :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I'm currently failing spectacularly to woo a friend of a friend who I got recently set up with. She's a gorgeous and very sassy gal who sings and dances professionally. I absolutely love any woman who can sing. When they're a pole-dancer as well, and can discuss Proust or quantum physics then we have a winner! :)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm currently failing spectacularly to woo a friend of a friend who I got recently set up with.

If everything else fails show her your nipples. Nipples have the power to overcome any obstacle! Also, you get bonus points if you have the Laser Nipples upgrade.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I'm currently failing spectacularly to woo a friend of a friend who I got recently set up with.

If everything else fails show her your nipples. Nipples have the power to overcome any obstacle! Also, you get bonus points if you have the Laser Nipples upgrade.

I dunno... *regards nipples dubiously* my nipples are a bit hairy.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dunno... *regards nipples dubiously* my nipples are a bit hairy.

Worry not. Hairy Nipples is almost as awesome as Laser Nipples.

Maybe I should bleach out the tips?

-Elwood Blues

Yeah, 'cause grey isn't exactly a colour in trend ye know. :shifty:

ka-zing!

-Elwood Blues

Oh god. Full body hangover. Moreover, I have scratches almost consistent with a tiger mauling.

I sympathise. I have a hangover too. Just kicking in. luckily I managed to drag out to the shops first. I'm about 5 minutes away from a massive fry-up with steak, bacon, eggs, and hash browns.

-Elwood Blues

Damn man, that sounds so good.

It was. I cooked the steak with teriyaki sauce. I now have fresh coffee. It's almost worth having a hangover for food like this. :)

-Elwood Blues

But it might be contra-productive if you want to impress said physicist-pole dancer :thumbsup:

I got up at three o' clock in the afternoon today. Feeling quite relaxed now *yawns* There's not much work left to do, that's a weekend to love :ermm:

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

But it might be contra-productive if you want to impress said physicist-pole dancer ;)

:thumbsup: Like I say, I'm still a fat man. I'm just a very fast fat man.

This subject always reminds me of the Comic Book Guy in the Simpsons. He's at a convention and he locks eyes with a cute girl.

CBG: Tell me: how do you feel about 30 year old virgins who still live with their parents?

CG: Comb the pop-tarts out of your beard and you've got a deal!

CBG: Don't try and change me, baby.

If anything predicts my romantic future is my totally uncompromising cussedness about doing stuff under pressure from others. I fething hate it. :ermm:

-Elwood Blues

I got up at three o' clock in the afternoon today. Feeling quite relaxed now *yawns* There's not much work left to do, that's a weekend to love :ermm:

I did the same thing, but it still wasn't late enough. Why is it that when you want to sleep, everyone else in the house seems to take it as their personal mission to wake you up, but when you want to get up, they are no where to be found? :thumbsup:

My gf was invited to a birthday party of her old friend in Lahti and she took me along. I have to admit that the prospect of sleeping till 3 o'clock and then gorging on toast, sausages and mango juice did seem more favourable to me at first: About the only way a party with a ton of a unknowns can be fun if you are punch-drunk at the onset and I was freshly shaven and soberly handsome, not at all in the mood for drunken skulduggery. Fortunately we left so early in the morn that there was time to visit her old home, a massive country house with a living room as big as our whole downstairs floor ffs. And cats and food and silly Tavastian antics.

Nevertheless, after eating and having a bit of fun over her relatives, we went for the party. There was free booze and stuff to eat, I had the missus with me and the party turned somewhat pleasant. Music was generally awful and this fellow insisted on everyone getting naked and doing the helicopter on the balcony. He wore a raccoon hat and yelled at people down the street to join in. A lovable bunch everyone, I just generally detest prancing naked without several oz of Jameson in my system...or without wearing war paint and a cloak(lol wales 07)

The party went well, yet we left mid-point to see another old friend of Ida and it turns out he's her ex. Oh well, we weren't exactly bosm buddies and his accomodations were spartan, but we got to sleep off the hangover and the fellow had a snappy taste in music and bars.

The general high point of the eve must have been either:

-Talking myself into a music club without proper identification in tow, the gorilla at the front was menacing but sensible

-My graceous lover and ersthwile therapist, Miss Ida

-Asking her mother on choosing good wines to purchase

-Her cats <3

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Today: Drove to our old house to check mail (which, we were told, was piling up) only to find...there was none. Wasted trip. At least it shouldn't have to be repeated, since the forwarding is in effect now.

A couple days ago: So many birds here, I bought bird seed and food/water dishes and set it in the middle of the lawn. Then I spent half the afternoon sitting behind our blinds, taking pictures of the birds, and the squirrels who came to eat all the sunflower seeds out of the birdseed mix. That was fun.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest The Architect

What the crap does "individual influences" mean? How can that be? I thought influences on your choices and behaviour only stem from lifestyle and society. One can argue that they would've turned out the way they are regardless of their upbringing, circle of friends and the situation their life is in, but I don't buy that. To me individual influences is like saying "influencing your self". What the ****?

Music was generally awful and this fellow insisted on everyone getting naked and doing the helicopter on the balcony.

White guy doing the helicopter at cold spring evening? It really doesn

What the crap does "individual influences" mean? How can that be? I thought influences on your choices and behaviour only stem from lifestyle and society. One can argue that they would've turned out the way they are regardless of their upbringing, circle of friends and the situation their life is in, but I don't buy that. To me individual influences is like saying "influencing your self". What the ****?

Differences evident in the individual, you nutcase.

-Elwood Blues

But it might be contra-productive if you want to impress said physicist-pole dancer ;)

We're not talking about me are we? I've only pole-danced once, and that was only cause the girl doing it with me was really cute. Did I come on here drunk and tell you about that?

Anyway, I do maths and biology more than physics. In fact I am now convinced you are not talking about me.

I just realised you said 'individual influences', not differences. ;)

I still don't see what's so weird about the idea, though.

-Elwood Blues

I just spent all night studying for my accounting exam this morning. Staying up all night and being only slightly tired is much better than waking up 30 minutes before the exam and stumbling out of the house at 8:30am while still half asleep.

After I get home I'll have to do that assignment that I've been putting off for weeks. Need to do a quick write-up about audio casts, audio books and such and e-mail it to my prof by 7pm tonight.

Edited by Deraldin