Torture!

walkerguy

Torture  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of any such torture as described in post? (Choose)

• Attention Grab
    • Attention Slap
    • Belly Slap
    • Long Time Standing
    • Cold Cell
    • Waterboarding
    • Sensory Deprivation

No, I don't approve of torture in any way, shape or form. Torture is torture. Period.

It has also been proved several times that torture simply does not work. The best method to get someone to talk is actually to get them at ease so they trust the person who asks them questions of the delicate nature that needs to be asked.

Please support http://www.maternityworldwide.org/ - and save a mother giving birth to a child.

Please support, Andrew Bub, the gamerdad - at http://gamingwithchildren.com/

Guest Accept

I havent used or experienced any of those methods-of-personal-destruction, since I'm not really in to... torture.

Though I've had to experience a real, juicy, bitchslap. :sad:

Guest The Architect
I havent used or experienced any of those methods-of-personal-destruction, since I'm not really in to... torture.

Come to Western Australia. I'll give you the torture experience of a lifetime. :thumbsup:

Though I've had to experience a real, juicy, bitchslap. :sad:

I bet you deserved it though, jackass. :shifty:

Nah that wouldn't be nice.

Over here in WA, receiving hits to the head is part of our culture. :D

Edited by The Architect

i can understand sensory deprivation as a type of torture, but to be honest i'm rather intrigued to experience it myself
Sensory deprivation by itself will accomplish very little. It needs to be combined with something else; the cold cell/shower, suboptimal hygiene, verbal and (limited) physical abuse, all work well together in disorienting one and inflicting the feeling of powerlessness and self-worthlessness that's intended to break a person's will. But, as has been stated before, information extracted in such a state may or may not be reliable.

No, like throwing people into the dirt and not giving them any means to take it off. Also, and more commonly, restricting or denying access to letrines. It's hard to keep one's dignity when you are afforded less respect than a dog, and treated worse than one.

EDIT: yeah, what Gfted1 said.

Edited by random n00b