More Info!!!

I registered because of the new game that I just read about in Game Informer and I'm big into RPGs.

I love all these new games that are constantly being announced and you guys do a good job of squeezing out little bits of information to tease us which just leaves us wanting more!

So thats what this thread is about... give us more info please.

Where is the game taking place(s)?

How is the free roam world going to work?

What is the means of transportation?

What kind of weapons?

Anyway, I dont expect any of these questions to be answered just pretty much saying I'm excited for it and good luck.

Hi Dukefrukem, and welcome to the forums. :)

sharkz, do you have any information about that? (the SEGA gamers day, I mean) I know so little about SEGA... :bat:

Why are all beginning posters "(0) Nub" They're all n00bs! Why n00bs?!

Twitter | @Insevin

Hi Dukefrukem, and welcome to the forums. :)

sharkz, do you have any information about that? (the SEGA gamers day, I mean) I know so little about SEGA... :o

Why are all beginning posters "(0) Nub" They're all n00bs! Why n00bs?!

Because they are noobs duh

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hey, n00bs you noticed we're getting off topic? The answer to this thread simply: April's Game Informer and any of the other threads here in Alpha Protocol. :p

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

You should be a private eye, funcroc. It's like legalized stalking.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

There's no reason to dismiss it

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

I think that AP is probably more along done than the Aliens game.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I wouldn't get too excited about that list. After all, it comes from a fansite.

Yeah, I co-run that site (Not so much a fansite but more so Sega news) and as it states it IS just a rumour and completely unofficial. We are pretty skeptical about the list in fact and I don't expect half of the games listed to be shown.

@ SteveThaiBinh, Sega Gamers Day is just an event where Sega will show off some of their up coming games, usually ones that are coming out the same year. They may also show teasers for later games but they wont show ALL of their line up so I couldn't promise that either Aliens RPG or Alpha Protocol will be shown.

@ SteveThaiBinh, Sega Gamers Day is just an event where Sega will show off some of their up coming games, usually ones that are coming out the same year. They may also show teasers for later games but they wont show ALL of their line up so I couldn't promise that either Aliens RPG or Alpha Protocol will be shown.

Why don't they just use E3? Why can't that be enough?

Twitter | @Insevin

Why don't they just use E3? Why can't that be enough?

Sega are at E3 as well as Leipzig in Germany, Tokyo Game Show in Japan and others. As far as I can see the more events they are at the more they can show off games and the more hype it will get. Sega Gamers Day should be a good event.

E3 was killed...was it last year?

It is just shadow of its former shelf

I registered because of the new game that I just read about in Game Informer and I'm big into RPGs.

I love all these new games that are constantly being announced and you guys do a good job of squeezing out little bits of information to tease us which just leaves us wanting more!

So thats what this thread is about... give us more info please.

Where is the game taking place(s)?

How is the free roam world going to work?

What is the means of transportation?

What kind of weapons?

Anyway, I dont expect any of these questions to be answered just pretty much saying I'm excited for it and good luck.

HaHa, I did the same thing; I'm always last one on the boards, but when I read about this (not to mention, 3 of my favorite whatever characters) I had to get on. I'm excited at the prospect; welcome to the boards.

No sig necessary.

• 3 weeks later...