Xbox 360 Revolutions

Nick_i_am

I'm scared too. Hold me.

No, I think Llyr is the jealous type.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Ikaruugaaaaaaaaaa

In any case, looks like Crackdown is 20$ at FutureShop. There's one right next to where I'm working currently, so I'll probably pass by and pick it up tomorrow for convenience's sake.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Ikaruugaaaaaaaaaa

In any case, looks like Crackdown is 20$ at FutureShop. There's one right next to where I'm working currently, so I'll probably pass by and pick it up tomorrow for convenience's sake.

Crackdown was almost good. If it had a story and mission structure it would have been awesome, but it gets old fast when your entire objective is to kill gang members and thats it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Full freeroaming coop saved it.

Also, I got a chain of 50 on level 1 and it's still only a B+ rank :lol:

EDIT: and yeah, i'll pick up crackdown on Saturday with the DS.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

Everyone should just wait until GTA4 comes out. The multiplayer is going to be so awesome.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have Crackdown.

GTA4 sp is irrelevant. The multiplayer does sound like it might have potential. The co-op missions are intriguing, if limited. The cops vs robbers and mafia work ones sound like it might make for nice PvP in a sandbox environment. But it's no full-fledged co-op. It's either bargain bin, or it'll have to be very very exceptional. Very doubtful, as it's not intrinsically my type of game.

Hadescopy.jpg

Guest The Architect
Everyone should just wait until GTA4 comes out. The multiplayer is going to be so awesome.

Yep.

If you want your character to burn from a Molotov ****tail, then you can count on me!

Jolly crap, Crackdown is an awesome awesome fabulous co-op experience. The demo has nothing on this. Psychotic difficulty provides a good challenge, and exploration for orbs is surprisingly rewarding. This would have been a serious contender for GOTY last year. This would have been well worth full price.

Hadescopy.jpg

I probably put more hours into Crackdown than any other 360 game so far. I imagine GTA4 will replace that need, but I'm not sure if that even has coop.

Yeah it does, not for the main mission, but from what I've read, there are specifically designed co-op missions available, and a bunch of other promising multiplayer modes as well.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

For a junior hockey team, your Oilers did pretty well earlier Kor. Good series. >_<

I read up on GTA4's multiplayer, and it sounds awesome. The cops vs. robbers scenario sounds great, basically two teams chasing eachother. We can probably get some pretty epic matches going if everyone gets it in our forum group.