The world's 193rd country just emerged

Meshugger

What does Spain have to do with this besides that you can relate?

Did you not read his, or her, post? :thumbsup:

You can quit the "her" :ermm:

I talked about Spain because, a italian politic said that Kosovo was an example and Spain should give the independence too to Basque Country and Catalu

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

What does Spain have to do with this besides that you can relate?

Did you not read his, or her, post? :)

You can quit the "her" :lol:

I talked about Spain because, a italian politic said that Kosovo was an example and Spain should give the independence too to Basque Country and Catalu

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

I understand Sicily and Sardinia, but Padua?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Freedom or the Isle of Man! Liberty for

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I understand Sicily and Sardinia, but Padua?

Padania (not Padua) is the name that Umberto Bossi leader of the Lega Nord (one italian party) gave to the North Italy (Lombard

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hildegard Slavonia is the zone in Eastern Croatia and has frontier with Serbia, Krajna was frontier with Bosnia :- , Serbs have the Slavonia under their control yet, but US and the EU didn't let them become independent from Croatia, the same with the Serbs in Bosnia, being croat you should know it, there are serbs in that zones yet, was part of the things Croatia had to accept to recover Vukovar in 1998.

Who united Yugoslavia were the allies at the end of the First World War when given the Serbs Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia, Vojvodjna from the old Habsburgic Empire, and Montenegro.

Serbs have Slavonia under their control???!!!! Hahahhahahahahahhah :sorcerer::aiee::lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, in regional elections the only place where the serbs take part in creating the regional executive body is around Vukovar because there is a significant serb minority there, because with the peace treaty we let the serbs who lived there stay. Slavonia is a big region in my country and it is not under serbian control, that information I don't know which serb told it is wrong as is most of their perception of which is whose in these parts. Serbs make 4.5% of population in my country, and biggest number of them live in krajna and around vukovar and the only way they could have been 'independent' is if they carried out their ethnic cleansing to the end but as I said we stopped the scum. If they ever try to hurt our territorial integrity from outside or within we'll crush them again like we did in 95.

Krajna if it had survived would have united with republika srpska in BIH but with operation Oluja those hopes were wiped off the map and knocked out the heads of those warmongering animals, and if necessary in the future we'll be ready again to defend what is our.

Think, who united Yugoslavia? A communist butcher named Tito, when he died everything began to fall apart. Only with force and repression can you unite countries like in Balkans.

That's the thing. I know this sounds like something from Henry Kissinger or **** Cheney, but if that's what it takes.. then isnt that what you need?

No, that's not what we need. We don't need any sort of unification what so ever.

Dmitri Medvedev just arrived in Serbia. Looks like Russia are about to play their counter-card. Keep your peepers peeled.

-Elwood Blues

Dmitri Medvedev just arrived in Serbia. Looks like Russia are about to play their counter-card. Keep your peepers peeled.

Most interesting. But i doubt anything major will happen.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if Iowa decided try to claim independence from the federal government.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Hmmm... I wonder what would happen if Iowa decided try to claim independence from the federal government.

A couple of states tried that once. The rest would have none of it. Iowa wasn't one of the confederates, was it? :teehee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Iowa backed the Union in the Civil War but things change. I think that we might have an open revolt if Obama isn't the Democratic nominee. HA!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/4F2...A835CB96817.htm

Medvedev backs Sebia with what I think is a pretty strongly worded statement. However, no explicit moves were set out.

-Elwood Blues

Medvedev backs Sebia with what I think is a pretty strongly worded statement. However, no explicit moves were set out.

Sure they were. Much earlier. Russia and Serbia will block Kosovo's attempts to join UN, OSCE, Council of Europe... Spain, Slovakia, Romania, Cyprus and Greece will block their attempt to join EU, because of their own problems with ethnic minorities. So, Kosovo will pretty much be dependant of international donations in the coming years. Also, Serbs are going to try to prevent EULEX and institutions of the newly pronounced state from taking control in the northern part of Kosovo, since they are majority there. They're going to try to secede from Kosovo, like Kosovo seceded from Serbia. Serb population in the central and southern parts of Kosovo will probably be banished from their homes by Albanian majority.

Meanwhile, Russia's going to continue charging Serbia for support. Recently they bought NIS ( national oil company) for measly 400.000.000

Sure they were. Much earlier. Russia and Serbia will block Kosovo's attempts to join UN, OSCE, Council of Europe... Spain, Slovakia, Romania, Cyprus and Greece will block their attempt to join EU, because of their own problems with ethnic minorities. So, Kosovo will pretty much be dependant of international donations in the coming years. Also, Serbs are going to try to prevent EULEX and institutions of the newly pronounced state from taking control in the northern part of Kosovo, since they are majority there. They're going to try to secede from Kosovo, like Kosovo seceded from Serbia. Serb population in the central and southern parts of Kosovo will probably be banished from their homes by Albanian majority.

Meanwhile, Russia's going to continue charging Serbia for support. Recently they bought NIS ( national oil company) for measly 400.000.000

-Elwood Blues

Sorry, Aponez. I didn't understand that at all. Would you mind going through it again?

-Elwood Blues

Eleven said Spain doesn't accept the independence of Kosovo because of ethnic problems, I only said that we haven't ethnic problems, the same problems that has Spain with the basques and the catalonians are the problems that has France with the basques, corsicans and britons or UK with the catholics in Ulster, and less importants that those who has Turkey with the kurds, and they accepted the independence of Kosovo.

The UN Resolution which allowed send NATO troops to Kosovo and forced the JNA to retreat from the province was the 1244 who accepted that Kosovo was a serbian province, we are only doing what we accepted in that resolution, hold Kosovo as part of Serbia.

Aha. Yes, your counter makes sense. I'd hazard a guess that every nation that ever was or ever will be will have some region which wants to be 'free'.

Freedom for Tooting!

citizensmith_396x222.jpg

-Elwood Blues

The only thing I didn't like was that my government decided send more policemen to Kosovo, they ordered us retreat from Irak because was against the UN and now, they hold our troops in Kosovo and even send more people when an UN resolution has been shattered with the independence of Kosovo, they MUST retreat our forces from Kosovo until Kosovo be part of Serbia again :shifty:

The only thing I didn't like was that my government decided send more policemen to Kosovo, they ordered us retreat from Irak because was against the UN and now, they hold our troops in Kosovo and even send more people when an UN resolution has been shattered with the independence of Kosovo, they MUST retreat our forces from Kosovo until Kosovo be part of Serbia again :shifty:

:shifty: Iraq? IRAQ!

*Begins running around in little circles*

-Elwood Blues

In spanish you can use Irak or Iraq Walsingham o:)

Too hot the country ;)

:) I wasn't complaining about the speling mate. I was mocking myself for the way I get all overheated whenever the subject comes up.

-Elwood Blues