The world's 193rd country just emerged

Meshugger

Smelly frenchies? :huh::lol::brows:

Says the man who lives in a swamp?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I thought quebec voted to remain in Canada?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't live in the Everglades. I live in a beach town on the west coast of the Florida peninsula. I thank you for calling me Yoda, though. :) I always wanted to be a Jedi master. :lol:

Twitter | @Insevin

In Kosovo was the parliament who decided the independence, a parlament EMPTY of serbians :thumbsup:

You mean like the Quebecois assembly was empty of other Canadians? I don't know much about the period.

-Elwood Blues

In Kosovo was the parliament who decided the independence, a parlament EMPTY of serbians >_<

You mean like the Quebecois assembly was empty of other Canadians? I don't know much about the period.

Nop, Walsingham, I'm saying the Quebecois independentists could win the independence if the other decide not go to the elections and haven't anyone to talk for them in the parlament :thumbsup:

PRIUS FLAMMIS COMBUSTA QUAM ARMIS NUMANCIA VICTA

In Kosovo was the parliament who decided the independence, a parlament EMPTY of serbians >_<

Nop, Walsingham, I'm saying the Quebecois independentists could win the independence if the other decide not go to the elections and haven't anyone to talk for them in the parlament :thumbsup:

That's a rather mathematical view. If Quebec voted for independence Canada, being a keen democracy, would be sure to give it serious consideration. It's not teh case that there need be none against in Parliament. Look at the United Kingdom's regional assemblies.

-Elwood Blues

WHO CARES ABOUT CANADA!!?

Quebec is not going to declare independence. Even if it did, that'd be like the Florida keyes calling themselves the Conch Republic because traffic got too bad. Nobody would really give a care.

Twitter | @Insevin

WHO CARES ABOUT CANADA!!?

People who eat pancakes. Oh, and the hundreds of millions of people who've benefited from Canadian aid and peacekeepers since the second world war. And the people who benefited from the tens of thousands of Canadians sacrificed in WW2. And bears. And me.

-Elwood Blues

HaHaHaHaHaHa

I like Canada, they're like a mini-U.S.

Or the U.S. is like a mega-Canada. Either one.

And why'd you call me a bird, D_N?

Are you relating to that "O RLY" bird?

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

You said you can speak latin right?

I bet you loved learning latin. :) Insulting others in latin would be cheap...

Si hoc non legere potes tu asinus es. :bat:

Edited by walkerguy

Twitter | @Insevin

So, anybody got something other than trolling to add?

Giving it a last chance before cracking down on this threads independence :-

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein