The Music Thread

Gorth

Syd Barrett - Here I Go

"But come inside, boy, and play, play, play me a song!"

I said "Yeah! Here I go"

She's kinda cute; don't you know,

That after a while of seeing her smile

I knew we could make it, a-make it in style!?

Goddamn this is catchy

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Isn't it good to be lost in the wood

isn't it bad so quiet there, in the wood

meant even less to me than I thought

with a honey plough of yellow prickly seeds

clover honey pots and mystic shining feed...

well, the madcap laughed at the man on the border

hey ho, huff the Talbot

"Cheat" he cried shouting kangaroo

it's true in their tree they cried

Please leave us here

close our eyes to the octopus ride!

Oh you englishmen and your crazy, whimsical wordplays :ermm:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

NIN - Wish

Edit: sorry for the outburst.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

eeehh... :ermm:

Nirvana - Lithium

Eurovision 2008 is going to be epic. We send bunch of idiots, british chose reality tv star as their nominee and Irish send a ****ing turkey. Now how awesome is that, huh?

Edited by Xard

lol Ter

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

lol Ter
Edited by Xard

I bet on the Turkey!

Beta Satan - Sunken Empire

kirottu said:

Cleaning Women - Auf Der Autobahn

Freaking M.A Numminen! Awesome!

kirottu said:

I'm just listening to it as well. Definitely A-work!

Nokturnal Mortum - Goat horns

It's too bad that they are nsbm.

Edit: Youtube is full of ignorant elitist pricks. Yeah, go preach about closing borders and slow degeneration of the world when your freaking universe consists of the jizz-smelling stall you call home and that suped-up 'puter dad bought you, full of futa preggo. Easy to preach from the safety of your home when you couldn't think yourself out of a cardboard box and harbor the morals and ideals of a sheep offender. Come the **** on, go talk to a person that's one of these "lower races" and see if your racial superiority is evident. I dare you talk to a real human being face to face once and perhaps the word "aryan" is forgotten into the dusty pages of the library section called "political history of megalomaniacs".

You know, I once saw a video of some guy playing a hacked Mario Brothers ROM. He got pretty pissed at the game, because it was pretty much impossible to win. He likened it to several things, specifically "Panic At The Disco," "Ann Coulter" and "Reading Youtube Comments". Seriously, reading the comments on youtube is a no-no. Whatever it says, it's bound to be painful.

Alice In Chains - What The Hell Have I

lol Ter

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

CMX - T

kirottu said:

I lol'd :(

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond Parts 6-9 (Live bootleg from In The Flesh Tour)

It's not like this song is anything but awesome, but this Live version is 21 minutes long. Still, this is my way to remember Gygax (or whomever else that is dead, may them shine on like crazy diamonds)

Edited by Xard

CMX - Kosmologisen vakion laulu

It's still incredibly pretentious, but I hear a massive Yes-influence and can identify with the space empire themes! :(

kirottu said:

You know, I once saw a video of some guy playing a hacked Mario Brothers ROM. He got pretty pissed at the game, because it was pretty much impossible to win. He likened it to several things, specifically "Panic At The Disco," "Ann Coulter" and "Reading Youtube Comments". Seriously, reading the comments on youtube is a no-no. Whatever it says, it's bound to be painful.

The comments may have spoilt the fun in the vid, as the raving kid isn't playing mario at all, but you have to understand german to notice. I still found it hilarious.

Anyway, listening to Die

Edited by samm

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

Summoning - South Away

I'm the crowns of seven kings

I'm the crowns of seven kings

I'm a robe to the five wizards!

Hail, hail now! King of the Mark!

kirottu said:

The comments may have spoilt the fun in the vid, as the raving kid isn't playing mario at all, but you have to understand german to notice. I still found it hilarious.

Anyway, listening to Die

Edited by TrueNeutral

My favourite german song (as in sung in german), would be Der Steuersong. Still gives me a good chuckle when I think of it :shifty:

Last listened to: Mike Oldfield - Shadow on the Wall

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Just Like Honey

Listen to the girl

as she takes on half the world

moving up and so alive

in her honey drippin'

behind.

Behind.

It's good, so good

it's so good

so good

Walking back to you

is the hardest thing that

I can't do.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

And after googling the lyrics, I see it's 'Beehive' instead of 'Behind'. :o

The Jesus And Mary Chain - Something I Can't Have

You're in my house you're in my face

You made me hate the human race

I got it good I got it strong

I got it down where it belongs

Aw it's sick and oh it's sad

I think you're something I can't have

Penetrate the happy place you got me crawling on my face

Come fly with me come lie with me come die with me

And we could kiss with tongues

I've got no place to go you've got no place to go

Aw it's sick and oh it's sad

I think you're something I can't have

To my head you're going to my head

All the things you said

All the things you swore

Are going to my head

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The Beatles - Maxwell's Silver Hammer

But as she's getting ready to go,

A knock comes on the door.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer

Came down on her head.

Bang! Bang! Maxwell's silver hammer

Made sure that she was dead.

Mwahahaaha, win