Post Your Desktop 2008

Cats! <3 <3 <3

desktop-669-white.jpg

:thumbsup:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts
New wallpaper. :thumbsup:

Dark Raven- all the way.

Yep - same character. :lol:

"A little inaccuracy sometimes saves a ton of explanation."
-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

@DN

Who exactly is it?

If you have to ask... :thumbsup:

Edit: Listen to "whoisthatgirl1" first.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-H. H. Munro

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Ok, if you really don't know - she is Jeanette Voerman, the sister of Therese Voerman and co-owner of the Asylum. If you want more information play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - probably the best game ever made.

-H. H. Munro

-Hurlshot

• 2 months later...

This thread would be much more interesting if people would just take a shot of their actual desktop and not post these obviously cleaned up desks.

I want to see your smut, damnit!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

This thread would be much more interesting if people would just take a shot of their actual desktop and not post these obviously cleaned up desks.

I want to see your smut, damnit!

-_-

Post Your Destop 2008 the Uncensored Version o:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Ok, if you really don't know - she is Jeanette Voerman, the sister of Therese Voerman and co-owner of the Asylum. If you want more information play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines - probably the best game ever made.

Hey Night, which Witcher (see what I did there?) chick is that in your siggy? Don't tell me I missed one!

Gotta catch 'em all! -_-

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg
Hey Night, which Witcher (see what I did there?) chick is that in your siggy? Don't tell me I missed one!

Gotta catch 'em all! :aiee:

I believe it was concept art for Triss' first sex card, see below, but I'm not positive about that. :)

393px-Sex_Triss_Merigold1.jpg

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-H. H. Munro

-Hurlshot

Gotta catch 'em all! :aiee:

I believe it was concept art for Triss' first sex card, see below, but I'm not positive about that. :)

393px-Sex_Triss_Merigold1.jpg

:aiee:

Have you got the euro version card converter thingy? It makes your collection more, um, visceral.

manthing2.jpg

Well, I've got it so I can convert my copy of the expanded version when I get it -provided it is censored and I do not decide to get the European version- but I'm borrowing a friend's imported copy at the moment. :)

-H. H. Munro

-Hurlshot

I take it you live alone, Night. :)

At the moment, yes. Although I must admit that most of my wallpapers are more mundane - that one was mainly posted as a response to mkreku's post. :yucky:

-H. H. Munro

-Hurlshot