Vital questions about Mass Effect

Kaftan Barlast

I got it for Christmas and thus I have two or three highly important and profound questions:

1. Is there really a sex scene?

2. If I use a female PC, do I still get to have sex?

3. Can you be a gay or lesbinin?

4. Should I pre-order the new Deadpool Marvel figurine? It looks totally sweet

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. You can be lesbian but not gay as far as I'm aware.

4. How sweet is totally sweet? On a scale of 1 to sweetest thing ever in the history of the world?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

1.Yes

2. Yes, but it's not really worth it.

3. No gays, sadly. Though you can pretend Liara is a male, since she is agendered.

4. Totally should.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Is it better if you're a guy?

4. How sweet is totally sweet? On a scale of 1 to sweetest thing ever in the history of the world?

Well, its Deadpool we're talking about here and just that bumps it pretty friggin far up. Then you have to calculate in the possible awesomeness of buying cable aswell and having them both together (even though Nate is a bit of a party pooper at times).

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Is it better if you're a guy?

Have yet to see it. Possibly not.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Well, its Deadpool we're talking about here and just that bumps it pretty friggin far up. Then you have to calculate in the possible awesomeness of buying cable aswell and having them both together (even though Nate is a bit of a party pooper at times).

You make a good argument for it being damn high up on that scale so you totally should pre-order it. Right now.

Go go go!

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I got it for Christmas and thus I have two or three highly important and profound questions:

1. Is there really a sex scene?

2. If I use a female PC, do I still get to have sex?

3. Can you be a gay or lesbinin?

4. Should I pre-order the new Deadpool Marvel figurine? It looks totally sweet

1. Yes.

2. Yes.

3. Technically, no.

4. If you like Deadpool, yes.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I now have a semi-serious problem; Im on the citadell after the prologue and I swicthed my two homies for the two new homies, but I cant switch back? Where is the team selection screen? Do I have to wait until I get access to the Ship, so I can switch back to my human squadmates?

I now have a semi-serious problem; Im on the citadell after the prologue and I swicthed my two homies for the two new homies, but I cant switch back? Where is the team selection screen? Do I have to wait until I get access to the Ship, so I can switch back to my human squadmates?

Yeah, you can only switch squadmates when someone new joins your party or when you leave the Normandy.

Each time you exit the Normandy, your headquarters if you like, you have to choose a shore party to represent the crew. You cannot change this composition unless a) you go back to Normandy and exit again(virtually, you stall the mission for a time) b)someone new tags along. There are no occasions(well, except one) when you are off duty outside Normandy, so every time you exit, you are effectively always on a mission.

I feel for Shephard, no guys'(or girls') night out. That jumpsuit must be like a second skin by now.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

NO PICKLES!

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Can I use my companions to open locked containers and repair stuff? Im a soldier, so I dont have any skillz :(

The skill composition of the party is taken into account when doing anything skill-related. For instance, if you have no decrypt of your own, the game will use Tali's decryption value if you have her in your party. If you, however, have some points in the skill the game will look at who has the highest value in your party and use that, IIRC. You don't need to have any points in the skill, just take someone with it into your shore party. Same with hacking, etc.

kirottu said:

Then its just that Carth fellow who cant cut it? Phh

Pretty much.

I used Tali, Wrex and Liara mostly.

kirottu said:

Another question, when is BioWare going to give up that whole "ancient race who created everything" schtick? I mean, really, what's up with that? I was wondering if perhaps, some head honcho up there is a Scientologist, that would explain it.

Another question, when is BioWare going to give up that whole "ancient race who created everything" schtick? I mean, really, what's up with that? I was wondering if perhaps, some head honcho up there is a Scientologist, that would explain it.

The Progenitor Creator Race is one of teh Holy Bio Triad of schticks that you can count on to be as sure as day, Brother K. The other two are, of course, Lesbian Sex and teh Tower of Hanoi.

manthing2.jpg

Technically, there is no lesbian sex in ME.

Technically, you are unintentionally funny.

kirottu said:

Technically, I'll take that as a compliment.