Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Ba-ba-ba

ba-ba-bra-ann

Barbra-aaaaaaaaannnnnn

aaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hey, 'ignore' ryhmes with 'Llyranor'!

Seriously, though, I kid. I really admire how Llyr can pwn most of the twats in the lobby with his classic 'No, you are' reply. It really, really never gets old.

Is your buddy Josh BinkyGuns?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Freaking Hades would have a higher accuracy than you.

I doubt that.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I am getting better at that actually. I now rarely need to pause and I am playing the game in Hardcore mode.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Me and my friends are playing Forza2 loads and loads now. We take turns at driving and wve played for like 20hours but we're still only 16% into the career, what are we doing wrong? And can you drive/win a race an infinite amount of times or is there a limit?

I just used all the swet cash my friend slaved together and bought me a Ferrari F430... it's so beautiful Im afraid to drive it because its such a sacrelige to scratch the paint

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

No, career is pretty long, considering all the 45+ minute endurance races and what not. I don't know about re-racing, because I've never re-raced a set. But you should be able to get pretty far into the game without spend money because of all the cars you should be winning that can be used in other races, and to be practical you usually don't need to do a lot of upgrading for most races.

And I killed Llyranor twice, and he didn't kill me once.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Waste of Money. Can't join your games ever.

I hate Japanese game design. Ive been trying to play Dead Rising for a week now and its brought me nothing but endless frustration. Not only are the controls for shooting completely mangled, but the save zones are so few and so far between that I spend more time running from my latest savepoint to the location where my imminent and annoying death awaits.

I think Ill return it and borrow Assassins Creed instead.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I hate Japanese game design. Ive been trying to play Dead Rising for a week now and its brought me nothing but endless frustration. Not only are the controls for shooting completely mangled, but the save zones are so few and so far between that I spend more time running from my latest savepoint to the location where my imminent and annoying death awaits.

I think Ill return it and borrow Assassins Creed instead.

You should. I think assasins creed is a better game

Also Lost Oddyssey is a SLOW SLOW game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.