Xbox 360 Reloaded

Bokishi

Did I tell you that I actually found a camping spot that kept me alive for more than a minute while we were playing on Shipment this afternoon Krookie? I won't divulge the location :o , but let me say that it was pretty much bulletproof, grenade proof, and I even reloaded the M60 without getting killed in it!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Overkill is good for snipers and that's about it.

Even then the sniper can just pick up a fallen weapon anyway, so it's really for when the path to the camping spot isn't clear.

Edited by Nick_i_am

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

He would win. I tend to go for the Golf. :)

I just love smashing up Volkswagons for some odd reason.

What racer level are you? And how many cars are in your garage?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I mostly just go around in circles on freestyle mode. When I get bored I try to get into as much of a wreck as possible.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So you don't even play career mode? You should really try it. It's really fun to customize your cars. I should show you some of the stuff I've done. I even made an Obsidian Entertainment car.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sounds cool. Once I get tired playing Mass Effect I'll give Forza another run. :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Went to get CoD4 today. I found one copy. They wouldn't sell it to me because they didn't have a case for it. So I still don't have it

tbh, i haven't been playing all that much lately. I got in a few rounds with krook the other day, and I met have went through two deathmatches, but that's been pretty much it for the most part. Mostly it's because I'm on a wicked awesome cold streak.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ill be doing you-know-what with my you-know-box tomorrow so I guess I wont ever be playing anything live with yuo guys until they fix "the thing". It's a bit sad, but on the other hand you people noy play when Im sleeping anyways. And Live sucks.

So.. any recommendations on what to play now that my choices will be plentiful?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

So to get some X-Box points, is there some sort of card I can buy?

You can get a 1900 point card at Gamestop for $20.

But that would mean I could buy four $5 cards and get 3200 points, instead of one $20 card for 1900. One of you is wrong.