Mission Vao and Darth Nihilus

Who the hell is Zayne Carrick?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Thank you Sand. I thought I had missed something here.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Thank you Sand. I thought I had missed something here.

Always willing to show I am oblivious to help out my fellow poster. :lol:

Um... That didn't come out quite right... :o

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Guest The Architect

Whoever this Zayne Carrick guy is, he isn't Darth Nihilus. The Exile is. Though maybe this Zayne could be the dead body that the Exile's other half used to make Darth Clownface.

Whoever this Zayne Carrick guy is, he isn't Darth Nihilus. The Exile is. Though maybe this Zayne could be the dead body that the Exile's other half used to make Darth Clownface.

:lol:

I hope Carrick isn't Nihilus, I think we have enough KOTOR game characters being used in the comics. Let Carrick be a separate character

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Since that wasn't ultimately presented in the game, Nihilus being the Exile's dark half that took the more self-destructive path, it's not canon. Avellone even mentions that in the interview where he reveals his intention for Nihilus. I think it's fascinating, but if someone else writing for Lucasarts wants to turn around and present it as something else, it'll be something else. He's an open character to do that with since his origin was never really presented.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Zayne Carrick is the main hero from KOTOR comics.

And he is often speculated to be Darth Nihilus because of some Jedi vision featuring a guy in Zayne's spacesuit, who will become destroyer of worlds. But on the other hand the prophecy probably was about Squint aka. Alek aka. Malak. :)

I think it's possible that Zayne is actually Nihilus, but since Nihilus was initially supposed to be the exile's "other half" i think the more plausible theory is that Malak is indeed the destroyer of worlds.

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

Guest The Architect
Since that wasn't ultimately presented in the game, Nihilus being the Exile's dark half that took the more self-destructive path, it's not canon. Avellone even mentions that in the interview where he reveals his intention for Nihilus. I think it's fascinating, but if someone else writing for Lucasarts wants to turn around and present it as something else, it'll be something else. He's an open character to do that with since his origin was never really presented.

I just like to say that the Exile is Nihilus, even though they technically aren

Edited by The Architect

Nihilus isn't the exile, but he and Sion learned to use thier powers from the wound in the force the Exile created.

Is that so? What makes you so sure they aren't? I beg to differ.

http://lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2305...amp;postcount=1

Not just that, but I think it's even been discussed in detail on this very forum somewhere...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I think it's possible that Zayne is actually Nihilus, but since Nihilus was initially supposed to be the exile's "other half" i think the more plausible theory is that Malak is indeed the destroyer of worlds.

What you've been smoking? Malak has been dead for years in Kotor time

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)