Xbox 360

So Crackdown is good? I have a buddy at work who doesn't play it anymore.

And Krook, your duty as an OE forumite is to babysit Jags and I until we're good enough to take you out on Halo. That's just the way of the world, son. :brows:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have Halo

I'm sorry.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Nick, NHL 08 has online team play. I assume that's what you are looking for in coop.

So two humans can play against a computer opponent online?

Yeah, you can even play with 5 human players against the computer team, or up to 4 vs. 4 human players. I'm not sure how well it works, but I read up a bit on it and it sounds cool. I'll have to try it out when I get a chance.

Yes, but I can't see where you can have a full season like that.

And looks like most of us have Halo now. ROCKET RAAAAAAAAAAACE

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Heh, there was that one RRROOOCCCKKKEETTT RRRAAACCCEEEE match where I was teamed up with Nick. We slaughtered!!

Of course, the rest of the time I was getting owned pretty hard, but what do you expect for a Halo noob?

edit: Jags you need to get online a little earlier. If we had you and Hurly online at the same time, we'd have enough for our own little private ROOOCCCKKKKKEETTTT RRRAAACCCCEEEE.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I have Halo

I'm sorry.

Begone, PC whore!

What Kor said ^^

Isn't Halo on the PC too?

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Well, the game blows regardless of platform.

So I'm like, not getting a connection to the internet with my 360.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I had problems initally connecting my 360 to my LAN, but for memory the in-console help told me which option to change to get it working.

Are you connecting through a router, and is your internet located behind your universities firewall?

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)