The Music Thread

Gorth

Boards of Canada ~ Hey Saturday Sun

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Alexander Brandon - Enemy within

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Phutureprimitive - Sub Conscious (album)

The Phutureprimitive sound is subterranean electronic tribalism, combining elements of organic downtempo, ethnic breaks, and sensual atmospherics. Ethereal vocals soar over dubbed-out basslines, and live percussion unfolds over odd time signatures creating a groove that is influenced by the synthetic textures of psychedelic trance as well as the kinetic grooves of world music.

Shulman - Endless Rhythms Of The Beatless Heart (album)

With this album Shulman once again succeed in building a musical bridge between East and West, Classic and Contemporary, Past and Future. Blending revolutionary hi-tech sounds, classical Indian, Arab & Greek music, Contemporary Jazz and much more, they weave a complex and detailed musical pattern that rests upon the world around us and adds to it an infinite depth and a magical halo.

me like

Edited by Pope

CMX - Siivek

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

CMX - Talvikuningas XII: Kaikkivaltiaan Peili

edit: That would be fun thing to try pronounce for you foreigners :thumbsup:

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Pink Floyd - Time

:thumbsup:>_<:thumbsup:

Rammstein - Engel

Emperor - The loss and curse of reverence

Man, this is great.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds