WoW Armory

Gfted1

Boohoo, my old level 60 paladin is not visible in the armoury. Is it because I haven't logged in since June 2005? :ermm:

I had no cool gear though, I gave it all away since I knew I wouldn't be playing for long. I played from release day in Europe (February 11, 2005) until June the same year. But I managed to log over 1000 hours during those short months!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, my guy picked up the PvP staff the other day. Its so beautiful *wipes tear*. Went with the +30 INT enchant this time instead of the +40 DAM and I cant decide which is better. I suppose the INT is the better bang for the buck by providing three bumps for me; mana, spell crit % and armor while damage is just damage.

So, my guy picked up the PvP staff the other day. Its so beautiful *wipes tear*. Went with the +30 INT enchant this time instead of the +40 DAM and I cant decide which is better. I suppose the INT is the better bang for the buck by providing three bumps for me; mana, spell crit % and armor while damage is just damage.

I'm pretty sure the 40 spelldmg enchant is (much) better. Never seen any good mages using the 30 int enchant anyway.

Also, I suggest getting a new enchant on your pants. The one you're using now is meant for rogues and other non-caster classes. :)

Edited by Thingolfin

Kith has gotten much better over the past three months. All that kara really helps a tank. Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WoW is balls.

Just to be specific, what kind of balls are we talking about? And is dispositive of balls in and of itself, or is there any sucking action going along with it?

Because there a world of difference if the game is balls, or say, the game sucks donkey balls.

manthing2.jpg

I'm pretty sure the 40 spelldmg enchant is (much) better. Never seen any good mages using the 30 int enchant anyway.

Also, I suggest getting a new enchant on your pants. The one you're using now is meant for rogues and other non-caster classes. :lol:

Yeah, Im on the fence with the dam vs int enchant. Do you have any specific reason damage outweighs the benefits I mentioned?

The pants enchant was a freebe from my old guild leader I ran into. That and Im too damn poor/cheap to spring for the spellthread stuff. Besides, who cant use free stam! :)

Last night in Kara won the token for Gloves of the Aldor but they seem like a downgrade from my existing Incanter's Gloves with the +10 Spell Crit enchant.

I think the general rule (according to most theorycrafters) is that 1 spell crit = 0,7 spelldmg, so the 40 spell dmg will outweigh the bonuses you'll get from 30 int. Most important of all for raiding-Mages is spell hit though (until you hit the cap), that's why those gloves you got are a bit better than the ones you had. Especially if you enchant them. :)

I'm not really a Mage expert though, just saying what I've read and heard.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I'm not in the same league as you guys, although it's too bad I'm not in the same realm as Calax (I'd make him help me :D), but I like my little Aredne. She hit 70 a few weeks ago and I've been trying to do things like get the Karra key. Here she is:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...as&n=Aredne

I've also spending more time on my first character on the server, Jacksmith:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...amp;n=Jacksmith

Finally, I've got a hunter that I only play with others, Peitho:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.x...as&n=Peitho

I know they're not very good characters, but I like them. :Cant's warm smile icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

OY, getting the Karazhan key was a lot of work. The last step took me over a dozen tries with PUG's before I got the damn key, lol. Why PUG's you ask? Because the last step is a suck instance in Black Morass that nobody wants to do more then once.

Your characters look good. Im secretly jealous of your Arcane mage and its sweet talents. Do they output more damage then a Fire spec? Whats their claim to fame, mana management?

I think the damage output if fairly inferior. Basically, Solo a lot and run lower level guildies through instances. For that purpose, I think 'Reddy is in great shape. For end level stuff? Not so much, I think. ...But I do have a lot of mana and tend to run out of it slower than the firemages I've seen. I don't know. I'll end up getting a damage meter and testing to see how I do.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

• 2 weeks later...

New necklace and wand.

I think Ive pretty much blown my wad on things I want from PvP. I know there is still head, shoulders, chest and legs to get but Im just not willing to sell the farm and get rid of my existing stuff to get the huge stamina and resilience increases from the "Gladiator" set of PvP gear. I would take big hits to my Int, Spirit, Crit %, Spell Penetration and Bonus Damage. Maybe Ill save up tokens for the cool mount but meh, if it doesnt make me more powerful it doesnt interest me too much.