The funny videos thread

SteveThaiBinh

I loved the bit at 2:10.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

Onion news: no food diet

As always, it's the care and detail on tehse spoofs that makes the Onion rule supreme

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 2 weeks later...

This was brilliant, in a nerdy kind of way.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

• 2 weeks later...

Not really funny, but that Kia Soul hamster commercial is just oh-so-cute.

Edit: link corrected to video that has the commercial w/it's (more) original music. Guess there's tons of "versions" now...maybe even different official ones.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This was brilliant, in a nerdy kind of way.

LOL Cliffy B right at the end...

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

Funny, but in the sense of strange:

wtf? Youtube hoax, prehistoric fish, ...?

The description talks of radiation, I'd say this thing is for real. I've heard first hand of what kind of aberrations high radiation that affects for several decades can cause.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

OMG *laughing*

'81 Dodgers win, and 4 of the players went on Solid Gold ... I saw this when it aired ...I've remembered it ever since and it always crosses my mind when I see a Dodgers game etc.

Can't believe someone had it and put it on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtaafSTzcDA

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't/never watch AI, this probably won't seem funny, but I just about busted a gut laughing.

One of the "Top4" tried to sing "Dream On" (never a good one to do on AI) last night and that last famous note was awful. So someone made an "extended version" of his performance, looping the note several times. I love the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGw8gjCwzEE

• 1 month later...
TGWTG is extremely funny, especially the Nostalgia Critic ones.
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

This is definitely the funniest video I've seen in a while:

omg thank you so much for what might just be the most hilarious 2 minutes on the planet

but what was he trying to do with that remote? :);)