Pretty darned evil

Walsingham

Guest Jy Kon Star

"Good, Good...Hon those aggressive fillings boys, And Make your journey's to the darkside complete..."

I used to have seizues in my sleep and would wake up in the middle of the night paralysed feeling like someone stuck a live wire in my ear frying my brain. Let me tell you, it ain't pleasant. Every time it happenes you wonder if this is the one that kills you.

Fortunately I would not trigger them while awake, and even more fortunate that it passed in my early 20s. Things like stress and lack of sleep would set it off. I haven't had one in over a decade now.

That thing with biting the tounge only happens extremely rarely. The medical advice now is just to make the person comfortable and watch over him/her untill it passes. Definately don't try to pry something into the mouth like you see in the movies.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I had one in the hospital during the BMT. I remember it starting--I got up off of the toilet, and suddenly all I could see was a huge ball of multicolored sparkling lights in the middle of my vision. I had to make my way back to the bed by finding it in my peripheral vision, and then that's all I remember. The next thing I knew it was three days later and I was apparently in the middle of a conversation with my doctor. That was just ****ing wierd.

I used to have seizues in my sleep and would wake up in the middle of the night paralysed feeling like someone stuck a live wire in my ear frying my brain. Let me tell you, it ain't pleasant. Every time it happenes you wonder if this is the one that kills you.

Sounds like sleep paralysis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

Never experienced it, but it is alledgedly a very spooky experience.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

First, they should beg, on their knees for forgiveness from the victims family. Then nend them to the peace-keeping forces in Bosnia or removing mines in Cambodia until they have directly contributed to the peace and made the country better, everybody wins.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

First, they should beg, on their knees for forgiveness from the victims family. Then nend them to the peace-keeping forces in Bosnia or removing mines in Cambodia until they have directly contributed to the peace and made the country better, everybody wins.

I think on some level they know what they did was wrong. Maybe very wrong. That'll stick with them for however long that's relevant which could be a very long time.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Good. Like I say, it's nice to have found a common sense of outrage occasionally.

Job done.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.