Happy Canada Day!!

Kor Qel Droma

I'm using my day off tomorrow to see Transformers. Thank you Canada.

The theatre is going to be packed with kids tomorrow. I'm staying as far away as possible. I spent my Canada day watching TSN looking for NHL updates. :sorcerer:

Most people think its starting on the 3rd. I didn't even know it was starting tomorrow until today. Anyway, tickets are bought.

You're right. Seems to have 8 and 9 pm showings tomorrow. Probably won't be packed for those evening showings tomorrow.

I spent my Canada day putting up a hat trick and a couple helpers in my hockey game. Our goalie didn't show up, so we put out six skaters and managed to win 8-3. The team we played was pretty bad, but I think we play better without a goalie. We've one two games and tied another over the last couple seasons when we get stuck in that situation. I guess it helps that they can't really dump the puck without us transitioning it back extremely fast.

I spent my Canada day putting up a hat trick and a couple helpers in my hockey game. Our goalie didn't show up, so we put out six skaters and managed to win 8-3. The team we played was pretty bad, but I think we play better without a goalie. We've one two games and tied another over the last couple seasons when we get stuck in that situation. I guess it helps that they can't really dump the puck without us transitioning it back extremely fast.

your goalie sounds really unreliable

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I spent my Canada day evening selling beer and spirits for double wages. My other job technically considers the 2nd to be the stat, so I'll get near triple time tomorrow. Score!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

your goalie sounds really unreliable

He is, and he's really not that good, and he's got a bad attitude. He's let in a lot of bad goals over the last two seasons, and he's always looking for someone else to blame. We kept him because he was going to pay his share this season (which is rare for a goalie) but he's late on paying and I think we made the team decision to bring on someone else. He's French Canadien, for pete's sake, but he's no Patrick Roy. Well...maybe Roy right before getting traded to Colorado when he started yelling at all the Montreal fans after a 10 goal shelling.

Sounds like a real jerk face. I'd suggest sabotaging his breaks so he drives off a cliff but then you really wouldn't have a chance to get your money.

Anyway go Canadia Day

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I used to work for a company that had a standing prize for any representative able to convincingly blame Canada for something going wrong. It was never claimed.

Dania Florida is a little oceanside suburb of Ft. Lauderdale. We call it Little Quebec because every year from November to April is population triples from the Canadian snowbirds . There are many, many, and more trailer parks (nice ones not Jerry Springer ones) that are shuttered and empty during the summer but are bustling with pasty white skinned folks with French accents during the winter. Anyway, they are nice enough folks but traffic congestion rises so dramatically in South Broward County you cannot even drive from here to there without getting into a traffic jam. Because these folks drive s....l...o...w....!

I blame Canada when I'm late to work in the winter! So, do I win the prize?

Oh my God, I know! And then when you go to Hollywood beach or Fort Lauderale beach all the Canadians and Quebecians come down there and park their cars sideways and take up all the parking spaces in a vertical parking spot. It frustrates me when all I want to do is get a tan.

I used to work for a company that had a standing prize for any representative able to convincingly blame Canada for something going wrong. It was never claimed.

Celine Dion

This game was easy.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Celine Dion

This game was easy.

Celine Dion was never mentioned as a customer complaint. :shifty:

I drank the moosehead lager (which was terrible, by the way) and moved on to 'moose milk', from an apparently alcoholic moose.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.