BREAKING NEWS: Iranian Ex-Presidential Sex Scandal

Llyranor

Theyve got a religious police unit that is basically a beefed up Super facist version of the GESTAPO. Not dressed right ? (Covered hair for women, anything too western at all), You get thrown in the slammer. Convicted of soliciting men ? (About 90 pct of rape victems fall into this category. Law stipulates a full confession from the man, or twelve male witnesses to get convicted for rape). Soliciting men ? three strikes you hang ! In your home town. At dawn. They did this to a 16 year old but since its a human rights violation they lied her 22.

Iran is basically the rectum of human rights and justice.

-Farb

"Politicians. Little tin gods on wheels". -Rudyard Kipling. A European Fallout timeline? Dont mind if I do!

Guest The Architect

What a dirty, dirty man.

He should be ashamed.

That he didn't even reach first base. :verymad:

Edited by The Architect

These idiots in Iran won't even let woman ride bicycles. Bicycles for Christ sake.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

These idiots in Iran won't even let woman ride bicycles. Bicycles for Christ sake.

With the way they dress? Their clothing will get caught in the spokes.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

With the way they dress? Their clothing will get caught in the spokes.

Just made me laugh. Imagine the ayatollahs passing legitimising disco dancing and bike riding, with an attached law changing sharda into banana skin shoes, and skirt with massive long tassels on them.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.