Rush

Sionn

Went to see Rush last night 7:30 to 11. Best thing that will happen to me for awhile, they opened w/ limelight and ended w/ one of my favorite Rush songs, YYZ. They played a few songs off of their n3w album "Snakes & Arrows", including Far Cry(Fav. Song), Armor and Swords, and Workin Them Angels.

Glad they're still rockin!!! :):woot::woot::woot:

Edited by Sionn

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

the only Rush songs i really know is YYZ and Spirit of Radio...

Neil Peart is a pretty cool drummer though. it's not often you see people with xylophones in their drumkits :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

They're all like excess of 50 years old, though they can be purty loud.

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

I bet it's too loud.

I guess, but it's complex and melodic.

Not like the I'LL EAT TEN PUPPIES AND PISS IN YOUR CHEERIOS BECAUSE I'M REALLY REALLY DARK AND ANGRY rock that those hooliganish youths listen to.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I'll bet it's too not improv

Edited by thepixiesrock

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.