TSL Restoration Project: The Phantom Deadline, READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING.

Let's keep it civil here folks - take your flame war elsewhere.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

well idk about u guys but i went out side. tried to think about what i said. got sprayed inthe eye by a water gun lol so im hiding behind the computer

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

i dont really know how to get them fromthat site. poor me and my x box game.

You're ****ed, as it's illegal to mod an X-box... :brows:

oh im not doing that. i just wanted to see the dialog for it and stuff. hehe yep. impretty illegal.lol

"She was short, she was furry, she was loud, and she was determined to sell him a melon"- random passage from Spector of the Past by Timothy Zahn

i just wanted to see the dialog for it and stuff.

Well, I'm sure it's on-line somewhere, but you can open your dialog file on the PC and read the cut-content... :brows:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I want some of the nerd rage pills DN must be taking. :sad:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I want some of the nerd rage pills DN must be taking. :sad:

I've had hard day, and I really couldn't take anymore of his **** about things he knows nothing about; mainly, my life. :brows:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Well that was most unnecessary. Rather than play police with improper behaviour ticket - let's just say that everyone involved in using the shift key to denote letters that would, in other circumstances, bring one's grandmother out of the closet to wash some mouths out with soap and who would choose to taunt others who do not have the self-control that leads to that use of the shift key in this thread are now on my radar and should consider this an informal run-on sentence that = smarten up, lest next we meet ...

FLoSD.ObE

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: