Favourite Playable KOTOR 2 Character

Actually, Go-To was pretty useful in that mission to the temple, wheere you have the mines. He doesn't detonate them, and then he can deactivate the radar thingy. Other than that, I just like the fact he's a giant floating Death Star. He was a pretty cool character, except for the fact he's boring.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I always disarmed the mines for experience, so didn't really care about floating above them to bypass/speed things up.

Or failing that, in normal difficulty at least, I'd just run right through them. :D

And yes, I think HK did call him that, once. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually, Go-To was pretty useful in that mission to the temple, wheere you have the mines. He doesn't detonate them, and then he can deactivate the radar thingy. Other than that, I just like the fact he's a giant floating Death Star. He was a pretty cool character, except for the fact he's boring.

Mira can do that too - and she's more useful (as a Jedi) in the rest of the mission. Though I suppose a dark-sider would only have the fat one to choose :p

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

"BEEP BEEP BOOP!" - T3-M4

"Rawararr!!" - Zaalbar/Hanharr/...pretty much all Wookies...

Hanharr is better. Mira sucks at escaping the visquiss arena...

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I remember having a really hard time with her in that arena the first time. It didn't help that I've never been able to make her launcher thingie work. The 2nd time I used a lot of mines and it made it a lot easier.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

a skillful Dark sider can get mira instead that socipath Haharr.

I suppose if you stayed neutral until Nar Shadaa to get her then went evil...

and yes - Hanharr is a sociopath...a whiney one at that!!

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds." - HK-47

Oh wait I forgot about Mira's rocket launcher...

Nope Hanharr is still better. Think of wookie rage!

Oh wait I forgot about Mira's rocket launcher...

Nope Hanharr is still better. Think of wookie rage!

I still wish Hanharr could've been a Dark Jedi...DAMN YOU GEORGE LUCAS!!!! :aiee:

Imagine one of those large wookie swords as a lightsaber!

:p

a wookie jedi? O_o

There were a few Wookie Jedi around the movie times (there was a Wookie master during the PT), and Chewbacca's son - Lowbacca - was a Jedi.

However GL said that there will be no more Wookie Jedi - still not 100% sure why...just seems mean :thumbsup:

Imagine it though:

"Rawarr!!"

*THOOM THOOM KSSSH*!!

"ARGH!"

"Raaaaawarr!!!"

:)

Kreia. i liked impressing her with evil things. now THATS a woman.

"You must have taken a Blaster hit when we werent looking"

And visas is my favorite...cause when your evil shes the best character (along with t3) to take along as the tomb strike force so that the survival chance is better. Gotta love dark side powers =)