favorite star wars movie

wats ur favorite episode  

34 members have voted

1. 1. wats ur favorite star wars movie ? ? ?

• Episode I
    • Episode II
    • Episode III
    • Episode IV
    • Episode V
    • Episode VI

I only voted for III because of the action scenes. Being 14 means I didn't see the old movies when they came out, so they don't look as good to me as to someone who did see them in the 70's. And lightsaber fights in those movies were horrible.

But everything else in III either sucks or doesn't give you the need to say "WOW! did you see that?!" Especially the plot.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I liked all six movies (Yes i did liked 1-3). :)

i really liked IV -VI becuase of the stories . . . i liked I - III becuase of the action ! ! !

I do not fear the darkside as you do - Anikin Skywalker / Lord Vader

I only voted for III because of the action scenes. Being 14 means I didn't see the old movies when they came out, so they don't look as good to me as to someone who did see them in the 70's. And lightsaber fights in those movies were horrible.

But everything else in III either sucks or doesn't give you the need to say "WOW! did you see that?!" Especially the plot.

I saw my first little flashs of Star Wars year 95 >_<

Lightsaber fights in OT are awesome. No ADHD addicted duracell bunnies

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

As an interesting bit of useless trivia....The lightsabre fights in Empire and Jedi between Luke and Vader had an expert fencer in the Vader suit-a man called Bob Anderson*. The reason he was in the suit was because the amount of vision wearing it was limited and they realised that there was good chance of someone (Mark Hamill, who had no protection) could get hurt. This is also why the fights in the OT were slower than they were in the prequels-there was far to much chance of someone getting hurt during the fights. (To say nothing of the limited movement in the Vader suit).

(*Bob Anderson worked on a number of other films, including; Moonraker, Highlander, First Knight, Princess Bride and the 1993 three musketteers film. Just in case you were wondering...which you weren't).

The plot sucked, the acting wasn't too good but the action was there. The lightsaber fights in the old movies are horrible, even if it was made in the 70's.

Get a grip of yourself mate. The Moves in Ep V and VI were logical. How many people do you think can swing a blade so fast that they can do aproximately 3 attacks per swing? Come on, all the 30 meter high jumps in ep I to III were ridicilous as well.

Oh and Ep VI ftw! :) I loved the emperor :yucky:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster - and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes into you"

QUOTE(The Architect @ May 9 2007, 05:18 PM)

And if LA announces KotOR III will never be made shortly after TSLRP is shut down, is it reasonable to assume that what happened to Alderaan in A New Hope would happen to LA HQ?

New Developer! :aiee:

Cookies for you:

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Welcome to the forums :)

edit: Oh nevermind, you just changed your avatar!

Still, you can have the cookies =)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

*Seizes opportunity to steal cookies, so steals them, then runs off and goes into hiding*

It

Edited by The Architect