Say Hello to Mr. Big Nose.

karka

I cared enough to click this thread. Not enough to click the link.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'm excited. It may come as a shock, but I'm a pretty simple guy, and get the greatest video game enjoyments from games like GTA. Just shoot, drive, complete missions and so forth.

Krookie:

The American attorney and anti-obscenity activist Jack Thompson has sent a message, entitled

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Yeah jack thompson is trying to stop this one but they filed lawsutis against him which is cool. Anyways this gta looks amazingly good and will hopefulyl finally have a really good story to go along with it. I'm really thinking of getting a 360 for this and fable 2 but I'll need a job to have some cash i can just waste on stuff like that.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I am all for kids not getting their hands on mature rated material on their own. If their parents buy it for them that is a different matter. The fault lies on the sales clerk and the parents who can't be actual parents, not the distributor/publisher or the developers. Mature and Adult Only games should be allowed to be sold where ever they can be.

It is the parents' job to monitor their kids.

Not schools.

Not the government.

Not the media.

Not the game stores.

Not the developers.

Not the distributors/publishers.

This is where Jack Thompson is a failure and why he will remain a failure. Put the responsibility in the hands of those responsible. The goddamn parents.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I'm pretty stoked about this! Awesome video and they've FINALLY adopted a more realistic look to the games. Of course, that might negatively affect the over-the-top violence in a bad way (as now it'll look horrible instead of comical). But I can't wait to see what Rockstar are cooking up in New York for us to play with. They are so incredibly good at creating believable worlds, huge yet brimful with detail, hidden stuff and just things to keep you occupied with. I've probably spent more time in GTA: San Andreas just driving/flying around admiring the scenery and looking for new secrets than I spend in most regular games.. even when I play them from start to finish!

I've only finished Vice City and San Andreas. I never liked the 2D renditions of GTA and GTAIII was too difficult for me. I always get stuck somewhere (can't remember exactly where now) and give up.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

sigh... I wonder if I'll be at gamestop in time to sadistically check ID's over this.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why, because it's not a fantasy RPG with vampires and lesbians?

Oh great, now I don't feel like buying any game. How can they compete to vampires and lesbians?

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

GTA III and Vice City were enough GTA for me.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: