So, is anyone going to get C&C3

I just beat Croatia with GDI...great mission! I almost did it the first time with 1 harvester and then it dawned on me that building a second one might help a little. :D I just massed tanks and APCs after that. I had a surveyor go out to the base on the cliff and then built a mini fortress complete with war factory which seemed to do the trick.

I just beat Croatia with GDI...great mission! I almost did it the first time with 1 harvester and then it dawned on me that building a second one might help a little. :D I just massed tanks and APCs after that. I had a surveyor go out to the base on the cliff and then built a mini fortress complete with war factory which seemed to do the trick.

Most people find it easier if you capture their base on the cliff so you can build hornets. That's what I ended up doing. In fact, that's become my favorite strategy, capture anything and everything.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Most people find it easier if you capture their base on the cliff so you can build hornets. That's what I ended up doing. In fact, that's become my favorite strategy, capture anything and everything.

That's my little brother's strategy. He likes to capture every building on the map no matter how long it takes him. Mission takes only 20 minutes if you just wipe everything out? He'll spend 2 hours trying to capture everything.

I beat Croatia myself by taking out the north Nod base first. I wiped it out with a group of rail gun predators. My first attack on the air base failed miserably when a vertigo took out my 5 anti-armour zone trooper squads about 2 seconds after the jumped up the cliff. The next time I sent in the predators and second group of pitbulls to take care of them. The infantry base was just a mop up with riflemen APCs. :thumbsup:

I hit my first and only mission so far that I just could not beat on hard. The outback mission for Nod was really giving me a pounding. My base came under attack before the 2:30 timer even started and I was always wiped out before the timer got to 1:30. I gave up and played that mission on easy. :)

Well whole idea of C&C3 is supposed to be "true original C&C game" which means that any new major ideas are no-no

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

So, anyone know where a Nod fanatic like myself can find those awesome Nod logo screensavers they got in the cutscenes? :D

... and all sorts of other Nod logo stuff? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Bought game :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Lolz

Too bad I propably I don't have time to play before tuesday :sad:

I finally beat the Nod campaign, but I had to lower the difficulty to do so. No matter what I did GDI always wiped out the Scrin. I managed to work my way to a near standoff where I had enough vertigo's that I could wipe out 90% of the forces that GDI sent at the Scrin, but it was that last 10% that really did the damage. I was so busy sending waves of vertigo's out that I didn't have time to do anything else. It didn't help that the Scrin had absolutely nothing in the way of units and didn't bother to build anything despite having 6 harvesters constantly harvesting and several production structures just doing nothing! :(

Currently busy with the GDI Campaign. Got my ass whupped once already in Rome. Starting over and trying out a new tactic. Having great fun so far.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

I loved the Extras on the Kane Edition DVD.

:Kane starts to dance: You can't kill the messiah :poses:

the two answers to the question "how did you become Kane?"

1) he won the lottery, got a ticket at kmart and scratched off three Kanes"

2) he won a special election against paulie shor and john malcovich

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.