If you were a jedi..

Definetly Gray. I can't stand litsening to orders from all those old jedi masters, yet i wouldn't want to constantly be in competition with all the other siths for power either. My role model in this situation is definetly Jolee. What better life than hat of living away from all authority doing whatever you wish and having no one around to judge you for it.

I would probably be more of a grey jedi. I'm not a pacifist and I believe that some people are not worthy of forgiveness, like rapists and child molestors. What I really enjoy hearing is how badly those are treated in prison. Hell, even murderers have no sympathy for scum like that. Also, people who torture, mutilate, and dismember their victims. Sort of like the BTK killer.

I also understand that sometimes diplomacy just doesn't work and to secure peace is to prepare for war. While I do prefer to use diplomacy to solve certain problems, sometimes it just isn't enough. I would have to say that I like war about as much as a pro-choice advocate likes abortion.

Basically, I'm more in favor of the Sith way of getting things done. I just don't agree with the way they slaughter innocent people. They're also too quick to anger. I'm more laid-back.

I would be scorched and crispy on the outside but light and tender on the inside. Like BBQ chicken.

More seriously - I don't think I could be one or the other. Too much discipline required for Light, too much evil masterminding plotting for Dark, so I'd have to give up the dream of being a Jedi and just be a civilian.

You could always go the way of Jolee Bindo, right smack dab in the middle, and be able to be your self all the time, making descisions how you want to make them, not by following some code from either the light or dark side.

Funny, that's kind of the way I look at religion. And I suppose Jedi and Sith aren't far off. I don't find it necessary to rely on a book to tell me how to act andwhat to think I don't need a book to tell be that I should be kind to others. Personally, I find it frightening that a person would need religion in order to be a decent human being, but if that's what it takes, then that's what it takes; afterall, some of those people are felons. I know people who are supposidly religous, but are still despicable human beings to those that don't follow their beliefs. Fundamentalist Christians FTL...

I think Jesse Ventura said it best, "Religion is a shame and a crutch for weak-minded people."

Would you be lightside or darkside?

The problem with Jedi is they see everything in lights and darks. The world is filled with muaves and sierras! I'd be a bit of violet, but not gay. I'll cut you if you claim being a violet jedi makes me gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with gay jedi. I'm sure they're delightful people.

Edited by Tale
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Hell, people are again lost on the misnomers of light side and dark side. There was never a light side in the movies, just Jedi. People who were fallen to the dark side had used their powers for their own gain, perverted the Force in ways that go against nature, e.g used it to kill or in rage. You could draw parallels to various beliefs about life-energy, like Ki and Shui, so the force would also be tranquilness, not emotional leaps or chaos. The Jedi's view on Force is not telling you to have no emotions, but to be tranquil. Monks have emotions as well, right? There's no "Grey" Jedi, since there's no "Light" Jedi, it is a code of honour Lucas based on Bushido and people who don't go by it are just force users. It's kinda stupid to call yourself a samurai if you don't take the vows and revere no code, right?

But if you want to, absolutely must, hassle with Expanded Universe's stupid concepts, then by all means do.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Guest Jy Kon Star

I couldn't tell anyone if I would be a LS or DS welder of the force because if such a reality exsisted in creaion like that Galixie Far far away my experinces in life would start with how ever I was born & who I was born to & just because I was born into that reality dosen't even mean I would be able to use the force at all because even though the force is inheired in all in that Galixie it is only a wisper in some & that would be deturmend on my medaclorian count & how well I could leson to the Medaclorians. If by chance I had the abilty to use the force my life would be deturmend by the people around me & what I learn from them in witch could be any number of things from any number of people. & there are so many other facters that dictate to are lives I wouldn't even try to point theme all out. But in any reality where I can come to my own conclutions so are other people around me so I could deside that I was Lightside or good but that is not necasaraly what others will precive even if tecnoily I am good. because right & wrong are like good & bad credit even know you have had bad credit & later you make good credit that out numbers your bad credit the bad credit is not going away so in that case any one who sees this good & bad credit score then will make there own destion on if thay precive you as good or bad or some where in between just like when you go to finace a car the car dealer at one buisness mit finance you based on you current credit score but the other will not just because of the diffrents between one point. I probly could go on about this for a long time & give so many examples in wrighting of my miss spelled words & incorrect grammer one of the many things that have deturmend my personly exsistenc here On Earth & has hendered me over & over no matter what people side exsisted or not & as I stand now I am not LS/good or DS/bad I have done bad things to people & good things to acording to the diffrents between Sacrifice & Selfishness. But if I had & 100% chose in the matter here or there I would be A Lightside weilder of the force if that ment that everybody I incontered or heard of my deeds knew with out a douht that I have brouht Peace & Prosparity to everyone in the most positve manner that even the worst of the sith could not clame it was just a point of view...

• 4 months later...
LightSide, good will always triumph over evil no matter what the odds. Light shall Always prevail!!!

I disagree, sooner or later the light shall fail, for you cannot have light without casting shadows - nor can you have shadows without a light. The brighter the light, the stronger the shadows cast by it... :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

LightSide, good will always triumph over evil no matter what the odds. Light shall Always prevail!!!

I disagree, sooner or later the light shall fail, for you cannot have light without casting shadows - nor can you have shadows without a light.

But you can easily post without doing horrid necromancy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I disagree, sooner or later the light shall fail, for you cannot have light without casting shadows - nor can you have shadows without a light. The brighter the light, the stronger the shadows cast by it... :devil:

This is both terrible pseudo-philosophy, thread necromancy, and quite wrong. You can easily have light without shadows, just use multiple light sources. Additionally, brighter light often results in dimmer shadows, but that is dependent upon environmental factors.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

^ + 10

"brighter the light stronger the shadows cast by it" is one of most annoying pseudo-philosophical "catchphrases" ever.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I'll use what ever suits my interests. If it's Photons that are needed to blind my adversaries, that what I'll use. & if they are wearing sunglasses or some needed equivalent. Then I'll turn out the lights. I'm not going to limit myself for some miss conceptions, that have vary little Logical truth. Out side the accentual truth of why it's a miss conception in the first places. Specially when I got a annoying Bat on my case constantly.... & even if I'm being prevented from perceiving the next proficient course of actions & the Bat takes me down. It will always be with a smile On my face & there is very little Anyone could or would do about it.

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha,... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

NO ONE BETTER DISPUTE MY PUDD'EN!!!HarleyQuinn.jpg

Oh...ok then. If that's your case, I guess we're fine with it.

*does not understand e-personalities*

kirottu said:

Oh...ok then. If that's your case, I guess we're fine with it.

*does not understand e-personalities*

*Dose not understand the Joker*

*Dose not understand Multi Massive Personalty's*

*Dose not understand Dimensional perceptions*

*Dose not understand the relation ship of the Joker & The Bat*

*Dose not understand the mind of a truly miss understood individual*

*Dose not understand the mind of a genius*

*Dose not understand if, you piss of Mr. J. Because you have trouble seeing clearly. That the Joker will gouge out your eyes hoping to remedy the lacking. Or he would just take you up to the 13th. floor of any given building & throw you out a window to see how extreme you believe him to be then.... Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha :lol:

If your going to go out. You'ot to go out Hysterically. HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.... HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA...

I would fall to the dark side... too many times I'm the guy saying "you're asking me to be rational, that's something I cannot do" lol

"Be mindful of the currents of the living Force; to do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."

-Qui-Gon's voice to Anakin Skywalker

"

*Dose not understand if, you piss of Mr. J. Because you have trouble seeing clearly. That the Joker will gouge out your eyes hoping to remedy the lacking. Or he would just take you up to the 13th. floor of any given building & throw you out a window to see how extreme you believe him to be then.... Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha :devil:

*Dose not understand spamming, blubbering posters...* :blink:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

And the whole interweb personality is the oldest shtick in the book. Give it a freaking rest. You can post coherently and even humorously without it, and even do a perfectly good job about it.

Furthermore, The Joker is actually funny, you are not.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

*Dose not understand if, you piss of Mr. J. Because you have trouble seeing clearly. That the Joker will gouge out your eyes hoping to remedy the lacking. Or he would just take you up to the 13th. floor of any given building & throw you out a window to see how extreme you believe him to be then.... Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha... Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha :devil:

*Dose not understand spamming, blubbering posters...* :)

*Dose not comprehend the definitions of SPAMMING or BLUBBERING* SPAMMING is the intention to create JUNK that serves no PURPOSE. Except to take up space or even harm others for the gaining of profits by using the old fashion technique of flash subliminal advertising. In hopes that it will get imprinted on the minds of self-complacent fools that live Stagnantly, letting their guards down. Now, "BLUBBERING (Verb) : To cry noisily" So in the definition of your accusations fail to reallies that sound has no relevant truth in a design that uses visual representations to convey with pictures & other types of personal signature to convey part of one's own personality's. It probably would have been better if one would have used the definitions of the words Disarrange or Disordered. So to conclude, I most certainly did not intentionally create SPAM, nor did I use, Pitch, Tempo or Frequency to create sound. Plus MY SIGNATURES all have PERSONAL meaning to me, nor do I have to convey or confirm to you the meanings. But in this case I will. know this, I spent an hour looking for the appropriate creative theme I would enjoy using. Trying to get the right pictures of Harley Quinn to take up the least amount of space. So now you can understand that with out sacrificing my creativity this was the less amount of room I could spare at the same time the pictures of Harley left a big black gap in my signature that was not ecstatically pleasing, so I filled it in with three of the same pictures that would give the impressing that they were playing cards of Harley like the some actual ones I saw that did not remind me of Harley, plus they are vague looking to me. Next the hole PURPOSE of PERSONAL signatures is to make it just that PERSONAL. So it is a OPINION (Noun) : Simple definitions. A opinion is just a personal observation that can still be True or false & is only viewed as a wright because words have very little substance, if any at all. They mean nothing unless they a through actual PHYSICS enforced because words with out correct definition are empty & trivial.

Plus you are simply a Hypocrite because you would, nor did you likely act with your Hypocritical personal observations, not supported by facts. Chastise thoughts that live empty blackness in there signatures that did not have to be there. That is more SPAM then what I have done with careful thought & Considerations....

And the whole interweb personality is the oldest shtick in the book. Give it a freaking rest. You can post coherently and even humorously without it, and even do a perfectly good job about it.

Furthermore, The Joker is actually funny, you are not.

First of all. You probably know very little about me, if any thing at all. To come to a conclusion that it is not a representation of my personality's, But simply me Trick or Treating online. Exactly who do you think the Joker is molded after exactly. Except people with certain psychological traumas & dysfunctional derangement's probably not created by their own admissions. Such as Jack The Ripper etc. etc.... That I would fit in the category of if I where not Tempered By Logic & Wisdom from the examples of thous who are not real, at least not real here. As over the time of my regrettable exists here on this world with NO HELP from thous who call them selves Psychiatrists making the situations worse. But are actually nothing more then common DOPE DEALERS trying to turn a profit off the suffering of others. In witch I have learned through the studying of most relative psychiatric information that I have been able to filter out the JUNK from what matters more Morally & Ethically in witch I've learned of my self is that I have a particular perception that lets me perceive truth form arrogant egocentric Facts, Reading in between the lines as it is. As others don't just udder clichee, but think clichee as well & think that that is enough to float their boats ignoring physics all together. Standing on a the point of a blade, then wondering why their heels bleed continually. Me starting with Hippocrates to teach my self how to console my self with my other disabilities standing in the way as they were ignored by, arrogant... greedy... fools coming up with their quick conclusions with out any true study at all so they can turn a quicker profit, HA!. When what must be taught is the ability for one to monitor them selves witch one mite think that most are not able to do. but on the same notes none have tried or are, competent to teach such techniques, as if they would at all. It is not cost effective to, Cure, Vaccinate or Repair the physical damages of the body permanently, let alone do that for every one at once. Imagine if you will how much profit one would loss if some Fable actually showed thee's face & cured everyone at once, Infants & all of every illness there was. Some as they deserve nothing less & nothing more. Would commit suicide against them selves & the others left would retaliate in panics. But I'm not going to go on any further with Imbeciles & Morons who's potentials like their complacent existence by arrogant choice lay Down word, not up.... (Sound Familiar) Except to conclude that the JOKER is not funny, You are funny. Because he is able to play you & all his victims like you as JOKES, except for Batman. Because he is not a Imbecile or a Moron who ignores what is going on in the world. Batman Knowing exactly what is going on in the world when see people, regardless of what happened to get to this point elect Lex Luther As a president, taking such chances is a gamble of the least success. So as you can see I was not trying to be funny at any time I was just expressing my point of views with flavors Mr./Miss Vanilla. Before I was acted over & over for doing nothing equivalently different from every body here....

*Dose not comprehend the definitions of SPAMMING or BLUBBERING* SPAMMING is the intention to create JUNK that serves no PURPOSE. Except to take up space or even harm others for the gaining of profits by using the old fashion technique of flash subliminal advertising. In hopes that it will get imprinted on the minds of self-complacent fools that live Stagnantly, letting their guards down. Now, "BLUBBERING (Verb) : To cry noisily" So in the definition of your accusations fail to reallies that sound has no relevant truth in a design that uses visual representations to convey with pictures & other types of personal signature to convey part of one's own personality's. It probably would have been better if one would have used the definitions of the words Disarrange or Disordered. So to conclude, I most certainly did not intentionally create SPAM, nor did I use, Pitch, Tempo or Frequency to create sound. Plus MY SIGNATURES all have PERSONAL meaning to me, nor do I have to convey or confirm to you the meanings. But in this case I will. know this, I spent an hour looking for the appropriate creative theme I would enjoy using. Trying to get the right pictures of Harley Quinn to take up the least amount of space. So now you can understand that with out sacrificing my creativity this was the less amount of room I could spare at the same time the pictures of Harley left a big black gap in my signature that was not ecstatically pleasing, so I filled it in with three of the same pictures that would give the impressing that they were playing cards of Harley like the some actual ones I saw that did not remind me of Harley, plus they are vague looking to me. Next the hole PURPOSE of PERSONAL signatures is to make it just that PERSONAL. So it is a OPINION (Noun) : Simple definitions. A opinion is just a personal observation that can still be True or false & is only viewed as a wright because words have very little substance, if any at all. They mean nothing unless they a through actual PHYSICS enforced because words with out correct definition are empty & trivial.

Plus you are simply a Hypocrite because you would, nor did you likely act with your Hypocritical personal observations, not supported by facts. Chastise thoughts that live empty blackness in there signatures that did not have to be there. That is more SPAM then what I have done with careful thought & Considerations....

I feel that elaborate, witty, intellectual and ironic insults are lost on the likes of you. So, I have resolved to keep them simple and to the point. I have really no reason to engage myself in multisyllabic insults to combat you. You see, your capability to argue leaves you to look quite ignorant. You, indeed, do the work for me when trying to insult me. Just out of curiosity, how many times did you just use a thesaurus, not that any of the words you used were anything more than common day "look I know big words" words. However, I imagine using words like "considerations" and "representations" is quite a feat for you. But really, this posting really makes me laugh, not only is it full of spelling errors and improper grammar, but it reeks of a final and desperate attempt at an end-all statement. Did you think this would prove to be a challenge for me in the slightest? I can imagine that you thought you had me with this, but, thankfully, you are incorrect.

-Hurlshot