Books

metadigital

The Watchmen graphic novel arrived this afternoon. I'll be reading it once I get home.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

A lot of short stories by Richard Matheson, the guy who wrote "I Am Legend" - which I also read, since it was part of the three story collections of his I bought.

I didn't like I Am Legend all that much - and it's not because I loved the movie more, because I didn't - I think for me it's that I feel his writing style is more suited to the short story vs. longer ones. His style feels very sparse and a bit abrupt, which isn't enough to completely suck me in over a long haul. But those short stories - they were all kinds of awesome.

That's weird. I really liked the story. I thought the ending was a bit rushed, but otherwise not bad.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think Martin enjoys crushing the hope out of the reader...

You haven't seen anything yet. :lol:

yah, that series is quite crazily awesome :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Next chapter here

:lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein