Combat in KOTOR 2

^ K1 had different animations for Flurry and the others. :aiee:

For blasters; have you equipped two while running?

What i meant was that, for example, flurry only had one animation in K1. In K2 there were 3 different animations for flurry.

And yes, i have equiped the blasters while running a few times. Looks cool, but equipping two melee weapons while running looks even cooler.

OK I will pay attention next time. *Scratches head*

And running with sharp pointy things is never cool... but I like to equip double bladed lightsabers on all three members and get them running then pause the game and make them activate them.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Watching your character pull lightsaber duels is really fun.. Just like watching the movies. :D

Until they feel like spamming force powers on you, totally ruining the mood

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

^Youre talking about Darth Sion and Darth Traya. XD When they do that, I spam force wave on them and when they reach the proper distance, force jump.. and so on and so forth.

Or maybe it will be better if there is another animation if youre being hit with a force power, rather than the standby animation.. Like blocking the forcepower with a Lightsaber, or etc..

sugodpalpa.gif

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Fr

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

• 2 weeks later...

Combat feats in K2 had 3 different animations each:

On the first part (Peragus, Telos,etc...) it was the same anims as in K1. Then it changes to something new, then it changes to other anims, which, BTW look awesome.

The blaster fire in Kotor needs serious reality checks. There's no way rifles THAT imprecise would ever be issued.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Combat feats in K2 had 3 different animations each:

On the first part (Peragus, Telos,etc...) it was the same anims as in K1. Then it changes to something new, then it changes to other anims, which, BTW look awesome.

The blaster fire in Kotor needs serious reality checks. There's no way rifles THAT imprecise would ever be issued.

I know what you mean I've seen "Be Cool". In the beginning of the movie a hit man shoots up everything but the man he was sent to kill. However he gets lucky and manages to kill his target with his last shot. No modern gun is that inaccurate in real life.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Whats the point of a futuristic laser gun if a normal pistol with bullets has more chance of killing your target, anyway?

I just hope K3 focuses a little more on nice blaster fights, so characters without jedi powers can fight from far away, and not with swords.

And since when is firing from close up a bad thing? They have this "close combat" feat for blasters... it makes no sense.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

No modern gun is that inaccurate in real life.

Acually the accuracy of most firearms depends more on the shooter than on the weapon itself. Even members of the United States police forces will, in general, fail to hit a man sized target at ten feet or more in a real gunfight. Special forces (and Special police units) are more accurate, but they spend a large amount of time training and can still miss targets....and unlike everyone/thing in KOTOR they don't shoot from the hip.

No modern gun is that inaccurate in real life.

Acually the accuracy of most firearms depends more on the shooter than on the weapon itself. Even members of the United States police forces will, in general, fail to hit a man sized target at ten feet or more in a real gunfight. Special forces (and Special police units) are more accurate, but they spend a large amount of time training and can still miss targets....and unlike everyone/thing in KOTOR they don't shoot from the hip.

its still ridiculous and annoying though.