'Doomsday' Vault Unveiled

Dark Moth

They've already asked for my seed sample

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The problem is the thawing process. In the freezing process it can go so fast that the cell membranes will not burst because of the deep cold happens too quickly for the water within the cells to expand. However the thawing process takes way to long and during it the water will expand before retracting, breaking the cell membranes thus killing the cell.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

The problem is the thawing process. In the freezing process it can go so fast that the cell membranes will not burst because of the deep cold happens too quickly for the water within the cells to expand. However the thawing process takes way to long and during it the water will expand before retracting, breaking the cell membranes thus killing the cell.

How would you know that, have you been handling my seed?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It's like I always said. The norges are planning Ragnarok.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

@astr0creep: Nothing has ever been revived from cryogenic stasis and many feel its current application damages cell walls beyond the ability to revive.

Pfff they did it on Star Trek so there you go mister smartypants. Try to contradict that.

No really, someone should make a vault for animal "seeds" too. Maybe not cryo but hey, even if seeds for food are saved after a nuclear holocaust, what's the use if no one is there to get'em out and use them?

So Laozi's contributed and I know for a fact Jamie Lee Curtis has too, who else?

Jamie Lee Curtis can't have kids.

Or was that the joke? :confused:

But hey, I remember this part from Van Buren!

Legend has it she's a hermaphrodite, least that's what my brother thinks.

So Laozi's contributed and I know for a fact Jamie Lee Curtis has too, who else?

So does my willingness to bone her make me bisexual? :banana:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

That was just scuttlebutt that was intended to make men question themselves. Wintersun's glee is premature.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

It is plausible though

She has gonadal dysgenesis, meaning she has testes where her ovaries would be, but everything else down there is normal woman stuff. However, it makes her barren. That's why all of her kids are adopted. It's a genetic thing, much more common than the fabled simultaneous hermaphroditism, which is on the other end of the spectrum. They also tend to grow abnormally. It's speculated that an uncommon number of supermodels are genetic hermaphrodites.

Edited by Pop

That is a bit of TMI. You know, that is no one's business but her own. o:)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

So does my willingness to bone her make me bisexual? :banana:

She may bone you. :thumbsup:

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Why is it that you scandinavian's are always happy to screw each other over for a buck...

We might be promiscuous, but screwing eachother for just a buck?! Why I never!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.