NWN2: Forumite Impressions

Dark_Raven

:thumbsup:

You have to be kidding me.

You, of all people, do not know this?!?!?

:sorcerer:

www.nwvault.com

You have surprised me, Lare.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

That and being able to alter your character's dimensions is slated for the next patch.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Don't know. Last I heard it is suppose to sometime mid to late this month. Usually they release a Beta first to test it out then the final.

^Add the Eldritch Chain to that and watch the fun begin!

Except you can't use both Eldritch Spear and Chain simultaneously. Only one shape at a time.

D'oh! I always get the essences and blast shapes mixed up. I guess thats what I get for not making it much past the bandit camp. :aiee:

It's not beta anymore?

Nope.

Meh :confused:

Lol, how could I misunderstood "Nope". I somehow managed to think that you said that it's still in beta phase. That's just silly :)

Does 1.04 patch enhance performance at all? I've heard it doesn't, but I'm just hopeful and thickheaded person. I haven't played game again simply because of poor performance which 1.03 patch somehow caused

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, patch 1.03 increased performance for me. Maybe 1.04 might increase performance for you.

Improvements have been made which reduce load times in some situations.

That's the only performance I have seen stated in the 1.04 Readme.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Well, right now I have no performance of crash issues with NWN2. I just hope it stays that way in future patches.

Well, with most settings on high, except for shadows and bloom, I am getting about 25 to 30 FPS.

Loading times still seem to take the same amount of times as before.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Loading times seem to be determined if your save game and main directory is in the same drive or not. At least it gave me faster loading times when I swtiched drives. Also it is heavily dependent on how much drive space you have on the hard drive it is on and if you defrag on a regular basis or not.

:confused:

I got two words for you.... **** ***

NWN2 they should have made it so you could do more evil actions. Why the hell can't you force attack someone? :shifty:

What does 'force attacking' anyone has to do with being evil minded? Killing everything in sight is a sign of insanity, no evil intent.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Hellooooooooo... Chaotic Evil. Insane murderous rampages are their specialty. Well, for some of them.

CE <> insane by default as you seem to imply.

FYI

:shifty:

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Okay, they might not be insane but they do go on murderous rampages from time to time. If I was chaotic evil I know I would.