The Music Thread

Darque

The Smiths ~ Back to the Old House

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

NOFX - The Decline

... how do I change my gender settings? The first one to suggest surgery gets a stiletto up the cornhole.

TECHNOLOGY WILL CONFOUND US ALL.

Click the thing that has your gender on your page and choose your genitalia. :thumbsup:

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones- Detroit Rock City

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Sonic Youth ~ Empty Page

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Modest Mouse ~ Blue Cadet-3, Do You Connect?

Emperor - In The Wordless Chamber

Inno A Sataaaaanaaaaaa!!!!!

\,,/

Edit: I AM....THEEEEMMMM!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Twilight Singers - Bonnie Brae

Some of my dormmates had a hard time with me when during a party I first showed how to headbang to Opeth's Grand Conjuration(with my emo-hair) and then promptly asked the Dj would he bother to play White Album. He didn't, but I had to provide said album. Later, when asked, I also told what exactly was so different in When My Guitar Gently Weeps compared to all other Beatles song's. Answer: Eric Clapton cameo and a real guitar solo.

I rule.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Pixies ~ Manta Ray

Beck ~ Epro