Fallout 3 on the Xbox 360???

karka

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

:'(

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hopefully the AI will suck. :)

It wouldn't be fallout if your NPC allies didn't go out of their way to bust a cap in your ass.  :sorcerer:

Ah yes Marcus with the mini gun firing from behind you. :ermm:

I don't know why but I always enjoyed giving Marcus a certain injection from syringe I got in NCR.

:o I never did that.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Hopefully the AI will suck. :)

It wouldn't be fallout if your NPC allies didn't go out of their way to bust a cap in your ass.  :sorcerer:

Ah yes Marcus with the mini gun firing from behind you. :ermm:

Or Ian. Idiot SMGed me in the back every time.

He usually recieved the same thing back in return. :o

2010spaceships.jpg

I found the NPCs in Fallout to be so frustrating that I typically played the game solo.

The only ones I didn't find insanely annoying were the ones that either fired single shot weapons, or were melee (though they'd frequently run in MY way).

The funny thing is, if an RPG came out today with NPCs that acted the way they did, it'd be criticized for it. And I'm guessing that if Fallout 3 did it, the Fallout "purists" would be up in arms, despite the fact that it'd be an excellent job of adhering to the flavour of the original.

Edited by alanschu

Single Shot? If only...

I can't count the times Vic has managed to hit me or Sulik with a rifle... which are normally darned accurate. :ermm:

Vic... the only NPC I sometimes kill just for stress relief. :sorcerer:

Suffice to say... he gets left in Vault City once Cassidy becomes available.

Single Shot? If only...

I can't count the times Vic has managed to hit me or Sulik with a rifle... which are normally darned accurate.  :ermm:

Vic... the only NPC I sometimes kill just for stress relief.  :sorcerer:

Suffice to say... he gets left in Vault City once Cassidy becomes available.

I said I didn't find them "insanely annoying."

I will say this about Fallout though...it was one of the first games where I didn't reload after an NPC died.

I will say this about Fallout though...it was one of the first games where I didn't reload after an NPC died.

Me neither. I say that because its hard to sneak around at the end game when you have a party following you around.

2010spaceships.jpg

I managed to reach the oil rig with Sulik, Vic, Cassidy and the (lesbian) wife. Inside it was quite a bit harder to keep them alive, especially against Horrigan.

A lot of reloading was involved.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Dogmeat was always so much fun. Especially how the dog charged "Lou" just to get split in half by a laser. HA!

Then I go "You killed me dog, dog!" And open up my turbo charged plasma rifle and shoot him in the eyes, killing the smeghead with one hit. Then scream at him "DIE MUTHA****" as he dances his death dance.

Man, we better get called shots and uber death animations out of Fallout 3.

Edited by Sand

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

NWN2 needs a Dog companion. Not a familiar or a Ranger/Druid companion, but a real NPC type.

RPG dogs in general tend to be totally sweet.

I remember Pariah from Fallout 2. Bad dog, baaad dog!.... :huh:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

NWN2 needs a Dog companion.  Not a familiar or a Ranger/Druid companion, but a real NPC type.

It already has one.

Her name is Qara.

OUCH! :huh:

Dogmeat was always so much fun.  Especially how the dog charged "Lou" just to get split in half by a laser.  HA!

Then I go "You killed me dog, dog!"  And open up my turbo charged plasma rifle and shoot him in the eyes, killing the smeghead with one hit.  Then scream at him "DIE MUTHA****" as he dances his death dance.

Man, we better get called shots and uber death animations out of Fallout 3.

If it truly is Morrowind with Guns, it's not that much of a stretch to include called shots.

But it won't be turn based. GRRRRRRRR! :bat:

Your comment was directed towards called shots and uber death animations.

I'd imagine that the death animations have the potential to be infinitely more gruesome, given that my critical hit to the head of someone will not result in me blowing a whole out of the side of their body.