NHL

Darque

And maybe Huet as well? I'm sure that Kevin Lowe would love to take Sheldon Souray off of Montreal's hands. We've got an extra draft pick from the Pronger deal, and we sure have plenty of french canadian players that your team loves.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I'm just glad they chose to trade Forsberg a few minutes before the game against my Leafs started :D

Three goals in the first period and then hang on for the win.. for the win! The Leafs needed those points.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I just realized that if you only counted Sidney Crosby's assists, he would still rank in the top 20 in points in the NHL.

The Kid has more helpers than 500+ players in the NHL has combined points.

Pittsburgh beating the Devils on the road.. Who ever thought they'd be this good already? I mean, their top two players are younger than Chelios even if put together :)

If you sit back, it's not really that surprising. Getting something like 3 of the last 4 #1 draft picks can't hurt! Looking at their team, they have a generational talent as #1 Center. A first line Center as #2 Center, some solid young defense players, and a goalie that has the potential to be one of the best in the league!

I hope Crosby goes on to put up re-freaking-diculous numbers over his career. I was too young to appreciate Wayne Gretzky in his prime, so I'd consider this my second chance!

Heh.

Today's game VS the Wild's will be the first game for Forsberg in Predators, then.

I was thinking of staying up and watch the game at TV, but since it begins at 02.00 here in Sweden, so... :)

Edited by Accept

Heh.

First game in Predators for Forsberg today, then.

I was thinking of staying up and watch the game at TV, but since it begins at 02.00 here in Sweden, so... :)

So it should be done by 05:00 at the latest. Plenty of time left for sleep. :)

Heh.

I was thinking of staying up and watch the game at TV, but since it begins at 02.00 here in Sweden, so... :unsure:

Hmm... when you're putting it that way, so... :)

But, nah. And i bet he's out before the second period anyway, probably with a foot/head/knee/spleen/groin injury. Or something like that, like he usally does. :(

Heh.

I was thinking of staying up and watch the game at TV, but since it begins at 02.00 here in Sweden, so... :unsure:

But, nah. And i bet he's out before the second period anyway, probably with a foot/head/knee/spleen/groin injury. Or something like that, like he usally does. :(

If he's out by the end of the first then that's only 02:40! :(

Heh.

If he's out by the end of the first then that's only 02:40! :(

Yeah, that's true, but if he is... then i'll get so darn frustrated that i can't sleep, instead. :(

It's never good to see a player injured; but with Shanahan out perhaps the Rangers will have better chemsitry now.

I do laugh at NHL.com's description of the game. Outsworked, and outmatched? Did they watch the same game that was being played. P[hilly won this game strictly because their goalie outplayed the Rangers' goalie(s). :confused:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I do laugh at NHL.com's description of the game. Outsworked, and outmatched? Did they watch the same game that was being played. P[hilly won this game strictly because their goalie outplayed the Rangers' goalie(s). :confused:

Well the NY goalie was outworked and outmatched by the sounds of it. Does that count? :)

Edmonton and Montreal both lost tonight. :sad:

Edited by Deraldin

NY goalieS were, yes. But, two players doesn't equal whole team. Team vs. team, the Rangers played better. The golaies let them down tonight. A rare event. Still, being the firts team to actually lose to the Forsberg less Flyers is embarassing. :'(

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

NY goalieS were, yes. But, two players doesn't equal whole team. Team vs. team, the Rangers played better. The golaies let them down tonight. A rare event. Still, being the firts team to actually lose to the Forsberg less Flyers is embarassing. :'(

Philly isn't doing too bad lately actually. They are 5-2-3 in their last ten.

Huet to have surgery; out indefinitely.

Also, Colorado's Ossi Vaananen was given a 5 minute major and tossed from the game for nailing Calgary's David Moss from behind.

Didn't work out so well for Forsberg against the Wild's. :confused:

But if there is any Swede that should be mentioned so is it Henrik Zetteberg. 3 Goals and 1 ass. against Coyotes! Darn he's on fire, 24 points on the last 11 games. :woot: